Thread: Just a random idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I twinked at every level. Tucanking, Pinkmatter, Thotty, Vvatchmen are all Chars that I religiously played at 20, 26, 30, 35. Twinking wasn't even a big community, or an appealing one, if I had to be completely honest. Many a people were absolute trash bags. Not bad at playing, but just really god awful people. People always had a false sense of entitlement. People were absolute garbage to new players. The twinking community was so hostile and hateful... Cinco should not waste his time on people who really just are not good people. Just go endgame.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mennddoza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    I twinked at every level. Tucanking, Pinkmatter, Thotty, Vvatchmen are all Chars that I religiously played at 20, 26, 30, 35. Twinking wasn't even a big community, or an appealing one, if I had to be completely honest. Many a people were absolute trash bags. Not bad at playing, but just really god awful people. People always had a false sense of entitlement. People were absolute garbage to new players. The twinking community was so hostile and hateful... Cinco should not waste his time on people who really just are not good people. Just go endgame.
    My thoughts exactly lol. While I'm going to miss the gameplay of 61 and 66 the most, I'm not going to miss the toxic personalities and incessant teaming every time you joined it game. It got old really fast.

End game is so much better in so many ways.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    I've never twinked much, but this was generally my experience when I did. And for that, I never really sympathized with Twinking in general. I know it's special for a handful of people, but we should not compromise the free-to-play component at the expense of all players (particular those at endgame).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: