Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
When Wolfwingz raged out cause he couldn't beat me 1v1
Smack 'em Walie

Quote Originally Posted by Daueden View Post
The best times in the game for me was competitive ctf matches, whenever you join a ctf game and see that you joined a good team and you are about to vs another solid team, makes you perform your best in hopes that you will be the one who wins.

Another good moment was when I decided I'd try and join a pvp guild and was accepted into Rated M. Spent along time in a guild with a few friends who ended up either quitting or joining bigger guilds, I finally decided to join a pvp guild to improve as a player.

But all in all long 5v5 ctf games were my favorite thing to do in the game, and I am hoping that we will be able to do some again this cap, I think the last 5v5 ctf game I played was during the 77 cap and that was like 3 years ago.
Yeah I agree with a lot of things you said. I played a 5v5 pretty recently, but it was no where as competitive as before. R.I.P. RM

Quote Originally Posted by bountyghost View Post
My favorite moments were Mt.Fang cap where I met Bitslap and Krocant, 2 people who taught me how to pvp and CTF (also were the nicest and coolest people I've met). And also 71 and 76 cap because pvp was always active and where I met Alvin.
OMG, Alvin was a god. One of the nicest and best mages out there. Actually, he was good in each and every class. IIAlvinII. His mage build helped me improve.