Thread: Vote for late october

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Vote for late october

After this old item event theres not going to be anything to do until the old item christmas event. Vote for it to come at the end of this month so we can have something to do including pets. If you disagree wih this tell me why. When i voiced my opinion before i was told many times halloween would have new content to keep me busy but it doesn't just two new helms that cost plat. Winter will most likely be the same so don't say "well maybe winter fest will be different." It won't be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

vote for what at the end of the month?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I laugh and leave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

No, June or later. Sorry but not everyone spams elixir then has nothing to do.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84:452245
    And not everyone even enjoyed nuris enough to find the 61 grind worth it. I don't want to wait til June because ONE random guy wants to lollygag their way to 61 at their complete leisure. Bring on the new content, I hated Nuri's and the sooner we move on the better. It's elite cap for a reason. Anyone not there yet is not elite, and that's the point. I don't have the shield and I do have the CoP and I say "BRING IT ON!!!".

Or, let's wait till JUNE. LOL!!
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    And not everyone even enjoyed nuris enough to find the 61 grind worth it. I don't want to wait til June because ONE random guy wants to lollygag their way to 61 at their complete leisure. Bring on the new content, I hated Nuri's and the sooner we move on the better. It's elite cap for a reason. Anyone not there yet is not elite, and that's the point. I don't have the shield and I do have the CoP and I say "BRING IT ON!!!".

Interesting..

One random guy = all those players who voted something else than end of this month, just FYI there's lots of these "one random guys". Also do you keep as elite those who run with 4x elixirs around and reach 61 before Others. In my opinion it's not elite. Do it legit without elixirs and you are elite.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader:452294

Interesting..

One random guy = all those players who voted something else than end of this month, just FYI there's lots of these "one random guys". Also do you keep as elite those who run with 4x elixirs around and reach 61 before Others. In my opinion it's not elite. Do it legit without elixirs and you are elite.
    One guy so far on the thread, is what I meant.. I just saw "June or later" and thought it was a little extreme. I didn't mean to sound like such a jerk but seriously, if I was that interested in hitting 61 I would've been done by now, or at least by the end of the year, and I'm not "elite" by any means.. I found Nuri's to be pretty boring and didn't care for the theme so it kinda pushed me away. I'm hoping Mt.Fang will reignite some interest in my first love.

Btw, I didn't say anyone voting for after the end of the month, I'd be fine with December even. but to think I'd only have Nuri's to play till June or later on PL drives me away even more. I'd love for mount fang to come out and allow me to do some more leveling, because I hit 60 and the shield isn't worth it to me to grind all that way. Everyone has different opinions, I should have just stated mine without quoting someone else. My bad.
    Last edited by Ebalere; 10-18-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey do you know me in game? No you don't. If you did you would know im level 60 i didn't "spam elixers" im 1/10 th of the way to 61 and its going to stay that way till the release mt fang. Nuris is boring to me thats all. New content would bring the fun back for me. Is that so wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

We need a FUN campaign that is as long as the original FH and awesome like AO3. Then I will grind forever.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:452515
    We need a FUN campaign that is as long as the original FH and awesome like AO3. Then I will grind forever.
    exactly what i want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Dude, calm down.

First of all, you DON'T EVEN PLAY PL much anymore!
    You play SL, so your opinion on this is not universal and doesn't show much.
    People who ACTUALLY spend lots of time on PL, and have it as more important than SL, will devote time to leveling.
    I'm sure you would do the same for SL. A LOT of people, if given the Platinum, WILL get to level 61, even if Nuri bores them, which probably doesn't.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    +1. AO3 was the bomb. I leveled/farmed forever there and it never really got boring. The Cyber quests got a little old, but at least it was something worthy to do.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap:452992

Dude, calm down.

First of all, you DON'T EVEN PLAY PL much anymore!
    You play SL, so your opinion on this is not universal and doesn't show much.
    People who ACTUALLY spend lots of time on PL, and have it as more important than SL, will devote time to leveling.
    I'm sure you would do the same for SL. A LOT of people, if given the Platinum, WILL get to level 61, even if Nuri bores them, which probably doesn't.
    Why would you get on him for voicing his opinion? I don't play sl at all. I play pl every day and my play time is lowering because nuris is boring, i even downloaded sl again yesterday so i could play my lv 20 op from beta if it comes to that. And what do you mean alot of people if givin plat will level to 61?. Is somebody buying you plat cause thats not how it works in my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    Why would you get on him for voicing his opinion? I don't play sl at all. I play pl every day and my play time is lowering because nuris is boring, i even downloaded sl again yesterday so i could play my lv 20 op from beta if it comes to that. And what do you mean alot of people if givin plat will level to 61?. Is somebody buying you plat cause thats not how it works in my life.
    Why do you sound like you're angry with everybody all the time!? Give people and STS a break; I thought this was a forums where debate is allowed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:452259

Sorry, I completely disagree with you. I would argue that the ones "lollygaggin" are more elite. There I'd nothing elite about taking an elixir and pounding through haunted symphony. The "true" elite are the ones that painstakingly ground 100k XP without elixir.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:452259
    Quote Originally Posted by bronisluav84:452245

Wait... isn't your strength bird 61?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:453263
    Why do you sound like you're angry with everybody all the time!? Give people and STS a break; I thought this was a forums where debate is allowed.
    Your right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz:453713
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:453263
    Your right.
    "You're right" LOL