This is more of a rant than a technical issue or bug.

I use an Iphone 3g. And SL is virtually unplayable on this device. This combined with the tab to second skill list equals some major issues.

If I could record video of my in game experience I am sure it would make most gamers cry.

I hope you guys will release this to play on Chrome soon. Because that will be the only way I will be able to enjoy this game again. I am kicked and asked to leave from most groups I join due to my lag. It literally takes me twice as long to move across a map than anyone else. I am almost embarrassed to join groups with my guild mates.

Does STS still play test on 3g devices? If so, can you post your settings so I can try to make it more playable.

I've done everything I can to make it run better. From resetting my phone to factory settings and re-installing all apps and changing settings. I've removed all push notifications. I have removed all the settings for home button. I have removed all gps trackers on all apps. I have 4 gigs of space left on my phone.

I have played the game on a 4g phone and it's a night and day difference between the two devices. No lag on 4g, smooth frame rate, better resolution(obviously).

I know I have written about this issue before. But this is more of a release Google Chrome app than a fix my Iphone rant.