Thread: Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Suggestion

Hi , i notice that all other low lvl maps is dead i mean its not good lol so its like that map is just for design i mean you create new map then dispose of the map that is before it , why not put an item in each map(like arc chest in DC) that is a really good loot idk what will you put ( Eggs maybe) i remember the ol days about malison hunt lol.... but for example
    You bring the old locks(red one) back for the lower lvl maps but still nightmare(idk) and twighlight locks can be lootable in higher lvl maps like underhaul and dreamscape idk if nightmare will be lootable soon but i hope it will....

I mean isnt it fun if everymap on AL has a player in it? . I know that in glint cavern and underhaul theres a boss that appear if u awaken them buy what about brackenridge?Ydra? nordr? That 3 maps no i think nordr is not that dead yet because of XP quests but brack and ydra? Well just an opinion

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree on this one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

While i agree other maps shouldnt be that dead..but you cant create extra content for every single map just to keep it going, like tell me who really kept farming the arc chest after a month it was out? And thing is with like maus becuase of gold loot you alwayse gonna make farm by running insted of having to use luck for a chance of looting..if any of the lower diffuclity maps got more gold loot or items everybody gonna farm it for a while then go back to maus..so. you can do aps in the case of brack/ydra tho, kraken/dc/nordr does have some goodies in the chests..and tindrin u got teeth to farm glint/under got the events..you just cant have everybody running every map at the same time i guess

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah i get your point but they should just add something that can make players go to that specific map (brack and ydra) i think when you reach high lvl the only thing you need to do in that map is beastmaster quest .. yeh its imposible to have everybody running the every map at the same time but just give us motivation/reason to go to brack and ydra . In some cases like dead city i think some people still hunting chest less than 30 i guess in my guild we sometimes hunt for arc chest but at least we have a reason to go to DC but in brack and ydra what is the reason for us to go there? Maybe aps? Idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Every locked crate shouldn't be discontinued. They should be dropped at their expansion map continuously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Every locked crate shouldn't be discontinued. They should be dropped at their expansion map continuously.
    Thats what im trying to point out but i dont know what words to use xD thanks for commenting....