He was harrassing me about me and a few others leaving the guild. instead of listening to reason here's what he told me(look above).

First of all. Issie "inviting other people" is just an accusation if more a prank. Truth is he only wanted one person in that guild with him and he made that guild SOLELY for the both of them. As a matter of fact they r both the leaders. they both made that decision. the same thing goes for Pirateking. we did not force him it was his choice an he chose to stay.

Second of all i did not se abusive language on yur guild leader but he clearly did and that is grounds for ban or mute(i dont know and frankly i dont care it just shows how immature yur guild leader is). i won't report because i'm not a rat.

Thirdly stop harrassing Issie and terrormaena it's not their fault hate me instead. i love being hated.

Heroz u didn't care about yur officers that's y they left. u told me that yurself. instead u just kept on adding a bunch of beggars in yur guild.

leave us alone. we don't care if u randomly recruit other people in yur guild thats one of the reasons why we left. We don't care if u have 400 strangers in your guild we only have a handful but we can say we all trust each other well enough to use our real names text and call each other and burrow each other's items.

i cannot emphasize this enough stop bugging us. also tell yur members to leave us alone.Harrassing a 13 yrs old guy is not cool, seriously leave the guy alone. If u really wanna bug us, bug me fight someone yur own size.

since i cant talk sense to you guys in game maybe posting it in the forums will.
I don't mean this to start a flame war but as a warning. (Issie got more verbal abuse from u guys and next time u do it we will take action and post all the screen shots)