Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Beggar Game - A new source of fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Ha after zombies post it just had to be done

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The question is, have you ever played this game in reverse and tried to be the beggar? It's HILARIOUS!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    well since no one else is pointing this out, and apparently the devs don't agree, this needs to be said:

Isn't this a form of scamming? Not everyone is going to do this, but I know it will eventually happen. People are going to get desperate for "points" even though there is no way to track everyone's transactions if someone gives items to the entire party. As one of the lines you used to describe this game was "Why should we give you credits if you aren't willing to give us credits first?", this implies a "trust trade" of some sort. Give me credits, and I'll give you credits after. So the begger gives you money thinking he'll get some more back...and then they don't. That's a scam. That's tricking someone into doing something.

As I said, not everyone will do this. I'm sure people will just say "Or how about you give ME credits instead?" But when that doesn't work, what's next? I'm sure I'm about to get bombarded with tons of hate and people saying this won't happen...but it will. Anything with points and a scoring system leads to competitive nature. Competitive nature leads to people doing anything to win...even if there is no prize.

I just don't like this whole concept. Doesn't this go against what PIF is doing? Aren't we supposed to tell them how to make their own money and then show them, instead of mocking them? This isn't going to help anyone, and while it's meant to be fun, try being in their shoes. They might not use the forums for information or meeting other people. They might not have any real knowledge of the game. If it wasn't for my brother showing me how to play, I would have had NO idea. I'm not big into mmo's and games like this...
    Well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lol yeh the beggar was quiet
    Attached Images Attached Images