Thread: Mage Level 66 Arcane Gun and Arcane Staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Mage Level 66 Arcane Gun and Arcane Staff

Hi Guys,

Can you please comments or give me your opinion if either Level 66 Arcane Gun or Staff is useful in maoseluem or nightmare raid zone run?

I feel both are useless. Is it because, it is intended as PvP weapon particularly the Gun.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Still I prefer using immortal staff over 66 Staff or Gun in mausoleum. Even Dmg is more on 66 ones. The banish rate of mobs or charmed is slower compared to immortal. And I swap Immortal with flame for big skeletons. I only had run with mages with one 66 gun or staff in party. No idea how it works with 3 66 staffs in party. Imo still feel 66 weapons aren't worth given the price of them atm.

Coming to Raid Zone I only concentrate on the proc of Dragon Staff on Pillars , Bosses not the mobs.

IGN : Bluesparky

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesparky For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I still think the gun is useless for PvP. It's puddle should be bigger or spawn 2-3 more puddles that slow down& Poison enemies. Also the rate of the puddle atm is slow. I don't even think the 2k dmg works that often. Correct me if I'm wrong .
    What you think about these additions to the gun @cinco?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

any updates when are they going to fix 66 arcane weapons' proc? I wonder how long would it take since prices are really messed up on auc. all of us expect higher level weapons would be much better than lower ones. smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

the pool spawn from the gun is very rare and doesn't do any damage is blue in color like warrior arc weapon but it only remove pool which is not very good

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparky View Post
    Still I prefer using immortal staff over 66 Staff or Gun in mausoleum. Even Dmg is more on 66 ones. The banish rate of mobs or charmed is slower compared to immortal. And I swap Immortal with flame for big skeletons. I only had run with mages with one 66 gun or staff in party. No idea how it works with 3 66 staffs in party. Imo still feel 66 weapons aren't worth given the price of them atm.

Coming to Raid Zone I only concentrate on the proc of Dragon Staff on Pillars , Bosses not the mobs.
    Must agree whit the good Bluesparky here, totally!
    I ran with other 2 mages days ago in maus 6: 3 different staves, 1 immo, 1 hex and 1 arcane lvl 66.
    Was really fun tho, mobs were literally eaten alive in few seconds, but i still think the new arcane lvl 66 isn't worth the given price, at the moment at least.
    Tbh i cant afford an immo atm, thats why i'm still using an hexstaff for mobs and a drag staff for bosses, but if i could spend i'd choose an immo over a new arcane lvl 66.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I am not mage but I have seen many mage prefer staff to gun.

On an unrelated note: I noticed it takes a while to get used to arcane 66.
    I hated arc bow 66 when I started it and prefer any other Arcane for rogue but
    once u get used to it and tweaked a bit of my build. I love it and prefer it to the shiv 66 so
    I recommended play with both for week or two and changing skills to see which u like more.

Pro tip: I always buy expensive items to try it out and sell later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

If mauso only and not pvp, don't buy those 66 Arcanes. They're not meant for farming. All you need is flame staff really and it's free at level 46. Immo staff if you have more gold to blow. Rogues can't keep up with mages in mauso anymore.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

all I say is that 66 arcane weapons messed up the thought of having a high level weapon worth the price to have. smh