Thread: Warrior lv43 need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Warrior lv43 need help

Hey guys I was thinking of joining lv43 PvP as a warrior. So below are some questions I would like to get help on.
    I want to be one of those warriors who deal with rogues in a clash A.K.A. a rogue killer

Pet : I have a SNS now. What else pets do I need.
    Weapon : I am confused between bonesaw and Elon bullwark. I am leaning towards bonesaw but you guys are the expert
    Armour n Ring : i know arcane ring and planar pendent. I wanna know what armour and belt
    Build : I need some help on build too

Ty in advance for help. And leave your ign if u can I try to get in contact with you. I am a fun loving pvp'er. hehe..looking to have fun

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Go 46 if u want to kill rogues. Rogues own 43

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Hey guys I was thinking of joining lv43 PvP as a warrior. So below are some questions I would like to get help on.
    I want to be one of those warriors who deal with rogues in a clash A.K.A. a rogue killer

Pet : I have a SNS now. What else pets do I need.
    Weapon : I am confused between bonesaw and Elon bullwark. I am leaning towards bonesaw but you guys are the expert
    Armour n Ring : i know arcane ring and planar pendent. I wanna know what armour and belt
    Build : I need some help on build too

Ty in advance for help. And leave your ign if u can I try to get in contact with you. I am a fun loving pvp'er. hehe..looking to have fun

On ur very first day on lv 43 u will realise what false methods "some" people most probably use at 43 u will want to quit 43 on ur very first day IMO
    I don't mean to say don't go 43 my point is most people will agree with all I have said till now once they see techniques of some lv 43 people
    Gl out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    On ur very first day on lv 43 u will realise what false methods "some" people most probably use at 43 u will want to quit 43 on ur very first day IMO
    I don't mean to say don't go 43 my point is most people will agree with all I have said till now once they see techniques of some lv 43 people
    Gl out there
    I sent a scout warrior to scout the level and no one treated me badly. And the guilds u talked about were not bad. I even chatted with some players even when I met them for first time. They advised me on gear and stuff. Overall it was a good experience.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Litheus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I sent a scout warrior to scout the level and no one treated me badly. And the guilds u talked about were not bad. I even chatted with some players even when I met them for first time. They advised me on gear and stuff. Overall it was a good experience.

Up to u
    And BTW no one shows their true colours at first meeting
    And lol I do realise most people will b thinking all that I say here is lie/bs/drama etc bcoz ur hearing it from one person which is me (I'm totally OK with it) but if u would like I can provide names of a majority of lv 16/17 people (many r who I played with just to b against thes these guys which means they r all not all my friends) who hav same thoughts/reviews bout "this" guild and btw before going today inactive on forums I'll b making a thread providing all the evidence of the false methods this guild has been using till now AND WHY THESE GUILD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUGGESTING ON FORUMS TO PEOPLE TO MOVE TO 43 (indeed there is a very very big reason behind it and trust me its not bs and i did get the evidence yesterday but the thread on which I got it was deleted but still I'll give it a try )
    Ik what I say next might sound very fake but
    I do care the most about hardworking people in this game so I'll post the thread later today/tomorrow
    Also I might sound like I'm crying round here but I'm just 1 of those people who would like to protest against people who use false practises when it comes to PvP
    With this I wish u best of luck at lv 43 doesn't matter if u play with/against these people
    Bcoz truth eventually comes to light
    Last edited by zauilet; 08-03-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Up to u
    And BTW no one shows their true colours at first meeting
    And lol I do realise most people will b thinking all that I say here is lie/bs/drama etc bcoz ur hearing it from one person which is me (I'm totally OK with it) but if u would like I can provide names of a majority of lv 16/17 people (many r who I played with just to b against thes these guys which means they r all not all my friends) who hav same thoughts/reviews bout "this" guild and btw before going today inactive on forums I'll b making a thread providing all the evidence of the false methods this guild has been using till now AND WHY THESE GUILD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUGGESTING ON FORUMS TO PEOPLE TO MOVE TO 43 (indeed there is a very very big reason behind it and trust me its not bs and i did get the evidence yesterday but the thread on which I got it was deleted but still I'll give it a try )
    Ik what I say next might sound very fake but
    I do care the most about hardworking people in this game so I'll post the thread later today/tomorrow
    Also I might sound like I'm crying round here but I'm just 1 of those people who would like to protest against people who use false practises when it comes to PvP
    With this I wish u best of luck at lv 43 doesn't matter if u play with/against these people
    Bcoz truth eventually comes to light
    I know how PvP is...I also used to twink at lv13,14 and 15...i have seen people gang, trash talk and done the same..and no matter how much people say everyone does it..but then I realised the real fun is in pvp'ing as a freelancer without being affiliated to any guild and just kill whoever is in the other team...it's fun..like that even I don't have to rage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Litheus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I know how PvP is...I also used to twink at lv13,14 and 15...i have seen people gang, trash talk and done the same..and no matter how much people say everyone does it..but then I realised the real fun is in pvp'ing as a freelancer without being affiliated to any guild and just kill whoever is in the other team...it's fun..like that even I don't have to rage

Well its not the same with everyone bro no offence
    Coz from my very first day on lv 16 I have been loyal to one and only guild <impreza> till each one of them quit
    And take my advise lol don't just join any guild so that u can have more kills...this end pretty very badly and has happened with me before at lv 9 that's y I didn't repeat the mistake at lv 16 and served impreza with all my heart and full loyalty till it was alive and if it comes back...I'll join it again no matter what
    Idk bout other people but as I have mentioned bfore I take this game seriously and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Well its not the same with everyone bro no offence
    Coz from my very first day on lv 16 I have been loyal to one and only guild <impreza> till each one of them quit
    And take my advise lol don't just join any guild so that u can have more kills...this end pretty very badly and has happened with me before at lv 9 that's y I didn't repeat the mistake at lv 16 and served impreza with all my heart and full loyalty till it was alive and if it comes back...I'll join it again no matter what
    Idk bout other people but as I have mentioned bfore I take this game seriously and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone :P
    Bruh srsly take a break. Just cause u couldn't win wit ur team like ever, doesn't mean u have to take this to ur heart. At the end of the day this is just a game and whatever that is said and done stays in here.
    If it's any consolation judgy. Ur a decent player aight.

Have a nice day
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM