Thread: Booting to keep advantage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand
    Jil honestly i dont mind you at all, but myst started his little tantrum with me when he was in his "Hunt all Tron phase" back in 85. He saw me in a friendly 2v2 with a tron member as my partner and he jumped to conclusion that i was helping tron, but when he tried to rush me and failed, i guess i burst his bubble and hes been on me since then lol. Pretty childish temper tantrum if you ask me, idk how you can stand him. Anyways i've tried to reason with him since, but i guess hes hurt and in denial. At this point i dont mind him being obsessed over me, since he gets farmed anyways LOL, but some people you cant reason with words. And no i dont run from 3-3s, whenever i leave its because im told to because of subs, or because i have to leave. Even your own motives in hunting kurvy are full of actions myst does everytime he steps on to a pvp map. Idk how you dont see that myst is just a toxic person full of contradictions and hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 08-21-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Jil honestly i dont mind you at all, but myst started his little tantrum with me when he was in his "Hunt all Tron phase" back in 85. He saw me in a friendly 2v2 with a tron member as my partner and he jumped to conclusion that i was helping tron, but when he tried to rush me and failed, i guess i burst his bubble and hes been on me since then lol. Pretty childish temper tantrum if you ask me, idk how you can stand him. Anyways i've tried to reason with him since, but i guess hes hurt and in denial. At this point i dont mind him being obsessed over me, since he gets farmed anyways LOL, but some people you cant reason with words. And no i dont run from 3-3s, whenever i leave its because im told to because of subs, or because i have to leave. Even your own motives in hunting kurvy are full of actions myst does everytime he steps on to a pvp map. Idk how you dont see that myst is just a toxic person full of contradictions and hypocrisy.
    that is the absolute most funniest post i have ever seen in all of my time playing pocket legends. hands down 10/10. the fact that you think i get upset over a video is absolutely hilarious. Jils has a point. you are a coward. you always say you farm me but have yet to host 1v1 in a locked map. You must live in a fantasy world if you think im obsessed with you all because i rush you in a pvp video game. 10 out of 10 post dude!! keep it up!!!! whats also funny about this post is how im soooo toxic yet many seem to not have a problem with me. only those who i rush....... even cold your guild master told me to to 1v1 you in a locked map. guess what you didnt show up. once again showing your cowardice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    that is the absolute most funniest post i have ever seen in all of my time playing pocket legends.
    Says the one who doing it all the time kicking and teaming since the day I get to know him, and started complaining on forums on getting same for a little while, is REALLY FUNNIEST part, rofl.