Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Booting to keep advantage

  1. #21
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.
    Get it gurll

  2. #22
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 497 Times in 353 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Cinco, how come there is a mute option in game but not on forums?????????? im tired of hearing kids cry.
    You're 90% of em, rofl.

  3. #23
    Forum Adept Dolloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockwall Forts
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 328 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Ladies, no need to fight. You're all smart, strong, beautiful, independent women.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.
    "LOL!!!!!!!"

  6. #25
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Ladies, no need to fight. You're all smart, strong, beautiful, independent women.
    pffftt how generous

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymysticalmage For This Useful Post:


  8. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.
    Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand

  9. #27
    Senior Member Xyzther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    lol
    Posts
    2,117
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 590 Times in 377 Posts

    Default

    If you guys took school as seriously as you're taking this game right now you wouldn't be having this argument because you could've bought StG and changed the game to however you prefer it lol
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    My YouTube Channel ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:


  11. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand
    Jil honestly i dont mind you at all, but myst started his little tantrum with me when he was in his "Hunt all Tron phase" back in 85. He saw me in a friendly 2v2 with a tron member as my partner and he jumped to conclusion that i was helping tron, but when he tried to rush me and failed, i guess i burst his bubble and hes been on me since then lol. Pretty childish temper tantrum if you ask me, idk how you can stand him. Anyways i've tried to reason with him since, but i guess hes hurt and in denial. At this point i dont mind him being obsessed over me, since he gets farmed anyways LOL, but some people you cant reason with words. And no i dont run from 3-3s, whenever i leave its because im told to because of subs, or because i have to leave. Even your own motives in hunting kurvy are full of actions myst does everytime he steps on to a pvp map. Idk how you dont see that myst is just a toxic person full of contradictions and hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 08-21-2017 at 07:00 PM.

  12. #29
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Jil honestly i dont mind you at all, but myst started his little tantrum with me when he was in his "Hunt all Tron phase" back in 85. He saw me in a friendly 2v2 with a tron member as my partner and he jumped to conclusion that i was helping tron, but when he tried to rush me and failed, i guess i burst his bubble and hes been on me since then lol. Pretty childish temper tantrum if you ask me, idk how you can stand him. Anyways i've tried to reason with him since, but i guess hes hurt and in denial. At this point i dont mind him being obsessed over me, since he gets farmed anyways LOL, but some people you cant reason with words. And no i dont run from 3-3s, whenever i leave its because im told to because of subs, or because i have to leave. Even your own motives in hunting kurvy are full of actions myst does everytime he steps on to a pvp map. Idk how you dont see that myst is just a toxic person full of contradictions and hypocrisy.
    that is the absolute most funniest post i have ever seen in all of my time playing pocket legends. hands down 10/10. the fact that you think i get upset over a video is absolutely hilarious. Jils has a point. you are a coward. you always say you farm me but have yet to host 1v1 in a locked map. You must live in a fantasy world if you think im obsessed with you all because i rush you in a pvp video game. 10 out of 10 post dude!! keep it up!!!! whats also funny about this post is how im soooo toxic yet many seem to not have a problem with me. only those who i rush....... even cold your guild master told me to to 1v1 you in a locked map. guess what you didnt show up. once again showing your cowardice.

  13. #30
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 497 Times in 353 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    that is the absolute most funniest post i have ever seen in all of my time playing pocket legends.
    Says the one who doing it all the time kicking and teaming since the day I get to know him, and started complaining on forums on getting same for a little while, is REALLY FUNNIEST part, rofl.

  14. #31
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand
    Uhhh i didnt know u were in fam thats why i left family. The sooner you and mymy realise that you are the ones causing the problem the better
    Ex: ill be sitting in a pvp game with either of you, and you guys will just rush me. I havent rushed yall since 85.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 08-24-2017 at 05:02 AM.

  15. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Uhhh i didnt know u were in fam thats why i left family. The sooner you and mymy realise that you are the ones causing the problem the better
    Ex: ill be sitting in a pvp game with either of you, and you guys will just rush me. I havent rushed yall since 85.
    I told you 80 cap when you booted mymysticalmag to team me with your little friend. Then later booted me to team them, that we wouldn't stop... But we did anyway, then your little friend came back to pl and you did the same thing again. After you already begged for us to stop once, you started booting one of us to team the other again! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? Nah, you reap what you sow

  16. #33
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I told you 80 cap when you booted mymysticalmag to team me with your little friend. Then later booted me to team them, that we wouldn't stop... But we did anyway, then your little friend came back to pl and you did the same thing again. After you already begged for us to stop once, you started booting one of us to team the other again! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? Nah, you reap what you sow
    Wow im done with this thread





    sew*
    Last edited by Kurvy; 08-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

  17. #34
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,751
    Thanks
    1,972
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 944 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    If you guys took school as seriously as you're taking this game right now you wouldn't be having this argument because you could've bought StG and changed the game to however you prefer it lol
    Isn't it funny how life works like that?

  18. #35
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Isn't it funny how life works like that?
    Maybe if school was this fun XD

  19. #36
    Banned Iheybeautiful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 80 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Double post op
    Last edited by Iheybeautiful; 08-25-2017 at 08:05 AM.

  20. #37
    Banned Iheybeautiful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 80 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Wow im done with this thread





    sew*
    Not siding with anyone but I am pretty sure its sow not sew.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Iheybeautiful For This Useful Post:


  22. #38
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    Not siding with anyone but I am pretty sure its sow not sew.
    Name:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  70.0 KB i need 11

  23. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Name:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  70.0 KB i need 11
    Congratulations, you can look up a different word.... sow* to plant by scattering it on or in the earth...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The mobile advantage
    By Befs in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2015, 12:58 PM
  2. PVP Unfair Advantage
    By Diabloh in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 10:26 PM
  3. Ad donat advantage on pvp.
    By [Buy] in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
  4. So we have the new XP Elixirs, let's take advantage.
    By WoundedEagle in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 11:15 PM
  5. Which class has the most advantage in pvp?
    By ghito in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •