Thread: Final Boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Final Boss

So how do we kill final boss in shipyard?
    My guess- 4477
    Name-Xillix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just keep the shadow guy and his accomplices away from the computer/terminal thingy. Ops use lurch and commandos use neutron stomp and singularity to push back. Hammer away till all other guys are dead then work on the boss. Fairly easy just takes a little time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dollarbill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's best to have a Ops to push back (using lurch) the boss when the boss is close to the terminal and have the Commandos push back (using neutron stomp or singularity) any of his accomplices. Just repeat that process until all of them are dead and then everyone focus on boss.

Also, push boss and his accomplices towards the entrance, so they are push back further and having more time to kill them before getting close to the terminal. Another thing, make sure your group is a least stacked up on each other near the terminal so it will be easier on Engineer to heal you (and if there is a commando, they might use neutron stomp to push back all of the boss' accomplices).

I hope this helps,
    Good luck and have fun (:
    Last edited by Lilrocket; 10-20-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

No matter how much I told people what to do they end up just attacking the obviously intimidating figure when i'm alone near the computer shouting "GRAVITY WELL!" lol it was frustrating.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you recommend just focusing on boss or do the minions stop spawning after u kill a certain amount?
    Looking for a PvP guild for the new 1.2 PvP update?
    Join Pocket Legends' first true PvP guild - The TAKE IT Crew!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

You need some folks who understand crowd control to make short work of the boss. We put a couple of mandos on the underlings and let the rest of the crew keep the intimidatior buisy. Once you whack the adds the rest is easy with some folks who have crowd control skills mapped. Just keep him away from the 'smite' controls and you will be fine.
    <- design by Pianowizzy
    CHOWNis - 41 Commando | Nachownis - 25 Operative Twink | Chownisis - 39 Killa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    No matter how much I told people what to do they end up just attacking the obviously intimidating figure when i'm alone near the computer shouting "GRAVITY WELL!" lol it was frustrating.
    Considering gravity well pulls towards you...might not want to do that near the terminal
    And guys...Neutron stomp doesn't push back...it just knocks them down. Singularity all the way.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Best way.

You need atleast 2 commandos for add control 2 ops for lurch/Dps and a engineer for heals.
    Commandos stand at terminal/console and control adds and
    rotating knockbacks do not let commandos do singularity or gravity well or any knock back at the same time. When a add gets on a console use use your skills.
    Ops you guys focus fire the boss never loose him as target. When he jumps on console lurch him but rotate the skills don't let both ops do at same time. Stay on boss till all adds are down after that everyone focus fire boss. Grats now you have mastered the end boss in the shipyard.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

LoL my 1rst run thro was with Bodmasta & a few others that know there class well. Not even knowing any strategies we smoked him. LoL i Have noticed in pick up groups It is not easy at all.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Best way.

You need atleast 2 commandos for add control 2 ops for lurch/Dps and a engineer for heals.
    Commandos stand at terminal/console and control adds and
    rotating knockbacks do not let commandos do singularity or gravity well or any knock back at the same time. When a add gets on a console use use your skills.
    Ops you guys focus fire the boss never loose him as target. When he jumps on console lurch him but rotate the skills don't let both ops do at same time. Stay on boss till all adds are down after that everyone focus fire boss. Grats now you have mastered the end boss in the shipyard.
    Well one ops is fine but two commandos are good for final boss.