Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are you serious, this is a joke?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua:457285
    Quote Originally Posted by Acezero View Post
    It really bugs me when people say "don't complain its a free game you don't have to spend money ". Yeah well you don't have to but some people like to reward others for doing a good job on their products. Yeah we don't have to spend money but if everyone stopped this game wouldn't exist for you freebie supporters. I'm not disappointed with the armor, however I think it's awesome that people who do support the game voice their opinion. They are the ones making sure the game hasn't been discontinued. Although the free players play a role to.
    You know, I never thought of it that way! Yeah! The people who are complaining about the looks are the people who are buying it right? So then they have a right to voice their opinion! Saying they don't HAVE to buy it doesn't change the fact that they did, and that they didn't like it.
    I agree. You choose to pay for it if you want to. I'm one of those "at least it's free people" except I do spend money so Sam can get that box of dohnuts!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post: