Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why sts should add mounts in the game?(rideable pets)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think how you get the mount should be based on a type of reputation, Like certain achievements gives a mount or reaching a certain point total in somberholt, I don't want the mounts to all be a plat grab it's gotta be something were some one sees you with it and is like "wow that guy farmed hard to get that" I feel that at least some should be like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkipperSkinner View Post
    I think how you get the mount should be based on a type of reputation, Like certain achievements gives a mount or reaching a certain point total in somberholt, I don't want the mounts to all be a plat grab it's gotta be something were some one sees you with it and is like "wow that guy farmed hard to get that" I feel that at least some should be like this
    I think there are elite mobs and bosses aps for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

this would work if graphics in AL were as advamced as WoW for example . But right now it would just look horrible . Perhaps limiting this to only a few diffirent arcane pets for each class , or even pets transforming to ridable versions would save the idea .

Example for mages :
    You can ride maridos , sns and maria .
    Maridos and maria can transform into a flying carpet and you sit on it .
    Sns can grow/combine into a larger tree and you hold on to its back .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Meh, its not open world, that you need mounts to travel. You cannot fight while mounted (its very difficult, point me any mmo that has it). So, they will be only for show... I am fine with it if they are small enough to mount and not so big that they hog the whole screen, make it crowded and drop my FPS.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bump bump bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

no thanks, its just to weird

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
    Cute & Ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    this would work if graphics in AL were as advamced as WoW for example . But right now it would just look horrible . Perhaps limiting this to only a few diffirent arcane pets for each class , or even pets transforming to ridable versions would save the idea .

Example for mages :
    You can ride maridos , sns and maria .
    Maridos and maria can transform into a flying carpet and you sit on it .
    Sns can grow/combine into a larger tree and you hold on to its back .
    I won't mind a ride on groot and the magiccccc carpettttt

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Useless idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

What we need is people to be more concerned with effectively running maps for the benefit of everyone that’s running with them. 🤭

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dingledorf View Post
    Useless idea

this is one of the useless comment ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default why sts should add mounts in the game?(rideable pets)

Well with recent updates we’ve had it’s all recycled content and nothing new. I don’t think we are going to be able to ride any of our pets since it would be “too much work” as they say and if you closely examine them ,they all look like “baby’s” instead of full grown adults. If anything, in my opinion I’d rather have them add evolution to the pets then add mounts .Plus 3 years from now the game will cease to exist and the STS compony will move on to a different game, so far their best bet is Full metal jackpot.

OVERALL: Good idea just too late of an idea .

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 09-03-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

You speak wise words bro I don’t think the game will die in 3 years but I guess it will be slowly losing its players? The evolution seems cool , I think your right that it’s too late for this idea to come out to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    this is one of the useless comment ever
    Just as is yours.

Im not getting where mounts would improve the game..? Dont you guys run maps? Im not sure you guys know how to play the game efficiently if you want mounts in pve maps, speed sets are a thing ya know. In my opinion, this idea is a complete waste of time for a game that isnt open world( seamless world.).

What i get from this thread is that some players want to sit in town and ride a pet, which shouldnt be even close to on the list of "ideas to improve the game". I suggest that player work on their level and stats then worry about more vanity based items as it gets old hearing of players wanting more vanity when their gear is subpar.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Just as is yours.

Im not getting where mounts would improve the game..? Dont you guys run maps? Im not sure you guys know how to play the game efficiently if you want mounts in pve maps, speed sets are a thing ya know. In my opinion, this idea is a complete waste of time for a game that isnt open world( seamless world.).

What i get from this thread is that some players want to sit in town and ride a pet, which shouldnt be even close to on the list of "ideas to improve the game". I suggest that player work on their level and stats then worry about more vanity based items as it gets old hearing of players wanting more vanity when their gear is subpar.
    Wouldn’t it make your comment useless too? Who gets tired of new vanities? Maybe recolored ones but not new ones. “List of ideas to improve the game” now that’s funny because knowing them that list doesn’t even exist(no hate though SORRY STS) they’re lists include “how to make more money”, “how to make heavy plat users happy”, “Fix bugs 4 months later”, “how to recycle content and call it new”, etc... “when they’re gear is subpar” if you buy plat and make golds you can have good stats too and still look good while doing so. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Wouldn’t it make your comment useless too? Who gets tired of new vanities? Maybe recolored ones but not new ones. “List of ideas to improve the game” now that’s funny because knowing them that list doesn’t even exist(no hate though SORRY STS) they’re lists include “how to make more money”, “how to make heavy plat users happy”, “Fix bugs 4 months later”, “how to recycle content and call it new”, etc... “when they’re gear is subpar” if you buy plat and make golds you can have good stats too and still look good while doing so. Thanks
    Im getting tired of new vanities, I want something to do ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Just as is yours.

Rubbish comments detected..

I speak on 'Customization' basis..

First:

There were face options, clothing options, different hair designs and even plenty of vanities abailable in market. Some game even had a new aspect of collecting dyes and there are a lot of them, to dye your armor pieces to create your own unique look, and it was definitely a noticeable element of the game. A successful game mostly due to the awesomely drawn artwork throughout the game. For example The Fallout series has some of the most unique artwork in the gaming world, especially in the creative billboards and posters littered around the post apocalyptic world, which greatly enriches the gamer’s feeling of immersion within that world.

Second:

I have no objection on how worry you are on the "I suggest that player work on their level and stats" and you can grind as you please.
    But if your definition of game improvement is limited to "Levelling and stat" you are such a naive person tbh.
    MMORPG is about artwork, action, challenge, grind and socializing.
    Whats wrong with sitting in town and ride a pet?? A lot of people doing that..have you ever been in guild castle? a lot of players sitting there and talk to each other.

I suppose you dont use any fancy vanities for you are such a conservative person

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

First:

There were face options, clothing options, different hair designs and even plenty of vanities abailable in market. Some game even had a new aspect of collecting dyes and there are a lot of them, to dye your armor pieces to create your own unique look, and it was definitely a noticeable element of the game. A successful game mostly due to the awesomely drawn artwork throughout the game. For example The Fallout series has some of the most unique artwork in the gaming world, especially in the creative billboards and posters littered around the post apocalyptic world, which greatly enriches the gamer’s feeling of immersion within that world.

Second:

I have no objection on how worry you are on the "I suggest that player work on their level and stats" and you can grind as you please.
    But if your definition of game improvement is limited to "Levelling and stat" you are such a naive person tbh.
    Whats wrong with sitting in town and ride a pet?? A lot of people doing that..have you ever been in guild castle? a lot of players sitting there and talk to each other.

I suppose you dont use any fancy vanities for you are such a conservative person
    Thank you!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Would take some time to get used to but hey seeing a warrior riding something small would look funny :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

First:

Second:

You can customize a character stats also so i would see the word "cosmetic" to be more fitting,no?

You do understand that sts is a somewhat smaller development company right? As you bring up fallout(made by one of the largest dev companies in the world) i find myself questioning your scope of this game.

I still play old school games made 20 years ago, artwork isn't a must for me. "Action, challenge, grind: how would a mount that is mostly for sitting in town give you this?

Socializing is an enjoyment for me also, but at the same time these people that spend more time in town than playing the game tend to be the ones to say negative things regarding the state of the game. Run and gun or its no fun. I find running a map with someone can learn me alot about a person also, its at least anyother form of socializing.

I am part of a guild that likes to focus on end game content and farming those maps, events, ect. Yes sometimes there are gatherings but i would say alot of the great conversations that happen are through guild chat, so that is to include everyone if they wanted to be.

I have a few vanities i use, i wouldnt consider them fancy as if you were an end game player you could get them for maybe 4hours of farming.

Question for you then: would you rather sts cut back on what they are able to do now(again, smaller company) and work on this idea which would add no play value to the end game population. Or continue to do their best to fix, evolve, and add new things in the game that pertains to playable content? I'd go for the latter.

@ other guy quoting me: believe me there is a list of things to improve the game(unfortunately they are human and such so mistakes ect can happen ) and those plat buyers are the major reason the majority of players can play this game still, so maybe you should thank them sometime(no im not a heavy plat user, but understand that they are needed for me to enjoy the game).

Anything else you guys would like to discuss? No TroL, seriously, i think i can enlighten some here if you ask the right questions

Have a good day!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

You can customize a character stats also so i would see the word "cosmetic" to be more fitting,no?

You do understand that sts is a somewhat smaller development company right? As you bring up fallout(made by one of the largest dev companies in the world) i find myself questioning your scope of this game.

I still play old school games made 20 years ago, artwork isn't a must for me. "Action, challenge, grind: how would a mount that is mostly for sitting in town give you this?

Socializing is an enjoyment for me also, but at the same time these people that spend more time in town than playing the game tend to be the ones to say negative things regarding the state of the game. Run and gun or its no fun. I find running a map with someone can learn me alot about a person also, its at least anyother form of socializing.

I am part of a guild that likes to focus on end game content and farming those maps, events, ect. Yes sometimes there are gatherings but i would say alot of the great conversations that happen are through guild chat, so that is to include everyone if they wanted to be.

I have a few vanities i use, i wouldnt consider them fancy as if you were an end game player you could get them for maybe 4hours of farming.

Question for you then: would you rather sts cut back on what they are able to do now(again, smaller company) and work on this idea which would add no play value to the end game population. Or continue to do their best to fix, evolve, and add new things in the game that pertains to playable content? I'd go for the latter.

@ other guy quoting me: believe me there is a list of things to improve the game(unfortunately they are human and such so mistakes ect can happen ) and those plat buyers are the major reason the majority of players can play this game still, so maybe you should thank them sometime(no im not a heavy plat user, but understand that they are needed for me to enjoy the game).

Anything else you guys would like to discuss? No TroL, seriously, i think i can enlighten some here if you ask the right questions

Have a good day!
    Yeah there is a lot to improve in the game but why do you think they haven't improved it in the last 2 years? “Unfortunately they are human and such so mistakes ect can happen” I’m sorry but this sentence doesn’t make sense . I get what you’re trying to say that they are human so they make mistakes but “ect” ? That’s a mental illness, are trying to say they have a mental illness? Also ”you should thank them sometime” I buy plat as well so you should be thanking me that the game is still alive? No? “Anything else you would like to discuss “ umm no because this isn’t your thread it’s the OPs thread and his thread is about mounts unless you’re talking about mounts there is nothing too, discuss.