Thread: Suggestion : Lock Guild List/ Friends List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Suggestion : Lock Guild List/ Friends List

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this. I find it quite annoying. When on the guild roster list if players are logging on or logging off the list jumps around. More than a few times I have gone to join a guild members game and it moves. I end up either getting a " game is full " warning or sent back to town because I end up trying to join the wrong game.

My suggestion is to lock the list in place when viewing it. Or whom ever logs off or on stays in the place they are on the list until it is closed and then opened again. No one will be trying to join the game of some one who is about to log in or is not currently online.

Again just a suggestion. Thanks for reading.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Agreed. It gets very hard to join someone's game if someone else signs on. Especially if you're competing for spots lol
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I did it again today and joined a run with people not wearing any gear. Awkward...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fac3bon3s View Post
    I did it again today and joined a run with people not wearing any gear. Awkward...
    Lol! But I do agree that it'd be a great function to have. I enjoy the fact that the list updates, but having it move around on you when you're trying to join someone is a pain. I've never run into a clutch of nekkid people (Bod? Was that one of your runs?), but I've had to apologize for arriving in a friend's run just to turn around and scoot again.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I'm still finding it terribly annoying. Please STS there has to be a way to fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Uh figured out how to do this properly, at the end of the map, go to sector map> join game, this should remove you from the current map, then hit refresh once, coz the other person wudnt have had time to host yet, then the game should show up with the hosters name and 0 people inside it, join this game you should arrive with everyone else at the same time, sometimes the hoster shows up after you lol, this is faster than joining from friend list or guild list because the four taps allow you to time the entry as against waiting around with elix running for the new game to be hosted

except for pinning some names to the top, the friend list is going to jump coz of people who leave and come in anyway