Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Taking out the trash (talkers)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Rings, faces etc.. remember everyone has almost exact same stats now days so anything can make a diff black ring obv best asylum gaze face and founders would be best bet
    No one cares tony

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Remember when they just had a 2pc ring... and you had 3pc with founders... you didn't make a video of that...
    I am actually laughing at the post you just made. You're basically complaining he didn't make a video back when he had a slightly better advantage against others in which the only outcome would be him having a BETTER SCORE. The video he made now is at a completely level playing field which truly shows the skill gap between both players. I myself am not a career advisor, but by judging this post and various other posts by you I would STRONGLY recommend becoming a stand-up comedian.

P.S. I................... believe........................... you...................... take......................... this.................... game............... a................ little....................... too....................... seriously.........................................

Love you Jils :*
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's a game, at the end of the day, nobody cares who's better than who...it's no real achievement. Chill! ^_^
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    I am actually laughing at the post you just made. You're basically complaining he didn't make a video back when he had a slightly better advantage against others in which the only outcome would be him having a BETTER SCORE. The video he made now is at a completely level playing field which truly shows the skill gap between both players. I myself am not a career advisor, but by judging this post and various other posts by you I would STRONGLY recommend becoming a stand-up comedian.

P.S. I................... believe........................... you...................... take......................... this.................... game............... a................ little....................... too....................... seriously.........................................

Love you Jils :*
    You would think that, but it was actually the opposite of what happened. Ghost lost as bad then as mymysticalmag lost here. Possibly worse, it was in forest fight where score goes to 10. I believe it was roughly 16-1... ghost literally didn't get 1 single kill after his initial rush when mymysticalmag was talking and not ready.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You would think that, but it was actually the opposite of what happened. Ghost lost as bad then as mymysticalmag lost here. Possibly worse, it was in forest fight where score goes to 10. I believe it was roughly 16-1... ghost literally didn't get 1 single kill after his initial rush when mymysticalmag was talking and not ready.
    "The never mention when you win" -mymysticalmag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You remember that 1 mont break that i took? Before that i rushed him and remember seeing him cry "and you find this fun" but of course he doesnt mention that

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Friday drama! Yum!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: