Thread: Feedback regarding the lvl 36 vanity helmets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Feedback regarding the lvl 36 vanity helmets

First of all I have to say that the helmets look awesome and the idea of rewarding the elite level player is great.
    But what I do not like about them is that they are class specific, don't get my wrong I like the idea but it's sheer impossible to get them all! Maybe if you play 12 hours per day (which is deadly) with a 4x xp boost you could get them all but in 2-3 expansions the period between them will be too short to do even this.
    There are alot of collectors and perfectionists out there and they probably buy the most vanity items, if you take them this chance some of them will probably stop paying. There are 3 solutions for this "problem" that come to my mind:
    1. Make them available as daily deal for a high amount of plat. (That would probably make some players angry^^)
    2. Only 1 vanity item for all classes (worst option because its a high loss and you already planned sets so...)
    3. Unlock all 3 items for your account with only 1 char getting to 36 (I don't know if they are stashable or useable by different classes but it would be great)

Regards Burago
    PS: forgive me my poor english -.-
    Last edited by Burago; 10-22-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I agree with the idea of this, as some people might like one helmet more than others (ENGI HELM I WANT YOU SO BAD) but like you said after each of your ideas, some people might get very mad. Making them available for plat will defeat the purpose of striving for 36. One helmet for all classes was my idea at first too...but only because I want the engineer helmet lol. It wouldn't work because not everyone likes the same gear. Unlocking all 3 after only 1 account gets to 36 could work...but they'd have to implement a level minimum to wear the helmets, or you'd have lvl 1's running around in these awesome helmets.

Oh, and just a pointer, usually when one uses "greetings" it's at the beginning of the topic. It's an introduction word. When closing, try using something like "Regards" and then signing your name.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Maybe you should be able to stash it?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, and just a pointer, usually when one uses "greetings" it's at the beginning of the topic. It's an introduction word. When closing, try using something like "Regards" and then signing your name.
    Thanks, I will edit this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Don't take this is me insulting you, I know English isn't your first language. Here is how people usually construct a post like yours:

Greetings,

*Insert your point and stuff here*

Regards,
    Burago

Just trying to spread the power of....words? Or would this be power of structure? Power of power? What? Hello??
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kahlua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually I am pleased with every piece of advice on how to improve my english
    Back on topic, another option would be making them tradeable. Also I think option 3 (Unlock all 3 items for your account with only 1 char getting to 36) would be the best.
    If done early it won't hurt anyone and I guess many would be pleased.