Thread: Shed thee some light!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

So first my advise is to make friends and join a guild. I use all three classes and warrior is the toughest to solo. Best offense for us is a good rogue or mage. You will never compete with a rogues damage or crit. I focus on staying alive and keeping the party alive. Your friends and guldes will appreciate you if you can keep them alive. I work on that every time I play. If you want to do damage focus on your rogue. If you want to farm like a pro focus on your mage. If you want to smash things and facilitate your team focus on your tank. They need some one to draw aggro and take a beating while they cast spells and crit things to death. If you can give them breathing room to deal damage your doing your job. So focus on gear and skills that help you and your team survive. I used a lot of skill combos and settled on this. Horn 5 of 5, axe 5 of 5, chest splitter only 3 of 5 (1,2 and 5.) Jugg 5 of 5. Skyward smash 4 of 5. Some map have a ridiculous amount of stun (underhul). I drop axe to add jugg when running those maps or tough maps. Lots of builds out there but I always wind up with those skills eventually.

You can level up to 61 fairly easily if you do the daily xp quests and run the toughest maps you can. It's been a while since I worried about skill points but wait to add to masteries (except one point to axe throw). Until your base skills and passive are where you want them to be.

So after writing this book I realise it would be easier to talk in game. Add me and I'll help any way I can.

IGN CAPEO
    Last edited by capeo; 08-31-2017 at 07:24 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    So first my advise is to make friends and join a guild. I use all three classes and warrior is the toughest to solo. Best offense for us is a good rogue or mage. You will never compete with a rogues damage or crit. I focus on staying alive and keeping the party alive. Your friends and guldes will appreciate you if you can keep them alive. I work on that every time I play. If you want to do damage focus on your rogue. If you want to farm like a pro focus on your mage. If you want to smash things and facilitate your team focus on your tank. They need some one to draw aggro and take a beating while they cast spells and crit things to death. If you can give them breathing room to deal damage your doing your job. So focus on gear and skills that help you and your team survive. I used a lot of skill combos and settled on this. Horn 5 of 5, axe 5 of 5, chest splitter only 3 of 5 (1,2 and 5.) Jugg 5 of 5. Skyward smash 4 of 5. Some map have a ridiculous amount of stun (underhul). I drop axe to add jugg when running those maps or tough maps. Lots of builds out there but I always wind up with those skills eventually.

You can level up to 61 fairly easily if you do the daily xp quests and run the toughest maps you can. It's been a while since I worried about skill points but wait to add to masteries (except one point to axe throw). Until your base skills and passive are where you want them to be.

So after writing this book I realise it would be easier to talk in game. Add me and I'll help any way I can.

IGN CAPEO
    I've been getting to it, and I do remember why I built my person as I did now, he was meant to tank all those years ago. Definitely making friends to do dungeons with lol, but my thing is I'm more solo then with a group when I do runs.. but I definitely appreciate all the input, the book was not in vain lmao! I'll be sure to add you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix