Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {Contest}Pointless Rant{Contest}

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default {Contest}Pointless Rant{Contest}

For this contest it is your job to make the most pointless/funny rant possible.

Heres an example:

I HATE HOW SOME PEOPLE MAKE TEIR HAIR COLOR PINK ON BOY TOONS! I HATE PINK BOYS SHOULDNT LIKE PINK ITS A GIRL COLOR, I LIKE LOOTING PINKS THOUGH. I TELL THEM TO CHANGE THEIR HAIR COLOR BUT THEY DON'T. BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL NEVER WEAR PINK AGAIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prizes:
    15kC
    Maybe more (sends Sam a PM)

Feel free to donate prize money!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I HATE HOW SILENT MAKES SUCH STUPID CONTESTS. HE IS THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS I LUV PINK HAIR SO GO RANT ABOUT AWESOMENESS SOMEWHERE ELSE CUZ PINK IS THE MASTER!!! I don't mean anything I say so don't take it personally :P

AL: Horror- rogue
    Myth- warrior

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Wow only 15k i wnt more. A minimum of 15.245543 the prize is ubsurd - somehow its not in capitals

Somewhere in the magical land of Texas :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Why do we have to rant in all caps i mean like really i dont understand why we are and i am not using any punctuaction lolz but really i feel like you all feel that i am yelling at you over the forums but im not it just that i kinda want that 15k so i will just keep going on about how i am making this really long rant that is so hard to read but also why does it seem so rude to type in all caps but some people write in all caps and it doesnt make a big deal anyways i think my rant is good enough kthanxbai :d

Edit: Hahaha apparently I can't post in all caps XD

PL: Epicunicorns--Appllejuice--Unicornkills--Unicornseller--Unicorntwink--Spookyunicorn--Mortuis--Onehornofhate--Monokeros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Unicorns! View Post
    Why do we have to rant in all caps i mean like really i dont understand why we are and i am not using any punctuaction lolz but really i feel like you all feel that i am yelling at you over the forums but im not it just that i kinda want that 15k so i will just keep going on about how i am making this really long rant that is so hard to read but also why does it seem so rude to type in all caps but some people write in all caps and it doesnt make a big deal anyways i think my rant is good enough kthanxbai :d

Edit: Hahaha apparently I can't post in all caps XD
    YOUR SIG IS PINK... grr...

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I hate how some ppl hate pink it is so annoying a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g annoying!!!! Go hate somewhere hater and I also hate how some ppl hate pink sigs I mean my sig is purple and it's epic and purple is my favorite color and pink is a cool color so go hate somewhere else!

(don't take this personally Lolz)
    see my awesome sig

its invisible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zappaxe View Post
    I HATE HOW SILENT MAKES SUCH STUPID CONTESTS. HE IS THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS I LUV PINK HAIR SO GO RANT ABOUT AWESOMENESS SOMEWHERE ELSE CUZ PINK IS THE MASTER!!! I don't mean anything I say so don't take it personally :P
    yo!!! Hate da player not tha game yo...wait did I get that right?
    see my awesome sig

its invisible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I win

AL: Horror- rogue
    Myth- warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

How dare you insult the color pink! I for one love my sig! Especially my pink ribbon! And btw, why do people love justin beiber so much?! He's a 17 year old boy with the voice of a 6 year old girl! Same with the jonas brothers...and every other boy band, they're all terrible!!

EDIT: I ALSO HATE THAT IT DOESN'T LET ME RANT IN ALL CAPS! ALL CAPS RAGE!!!

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Hey guys, don't you just hate when this happens? I hate when this happens. (I'll also hate if it's not in all capitals...)

I HATE HOW WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO YOUR ALARM CLOCK GOING OFF YOU KNOW JUST 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' AND ALL IT DOES IS BEEP AND YOU TRY TO GET IT TO STOP BEEPING BUT IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO LISTEN SO YOU'RE SMACKING AROUND LOOKING FOR THE BUTTON BUT THE BUTTON SEEMS TO ALL OF A SUDDEN BE THE MOST STEALTHY THING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES YOU JUST CANT FIND IT AND NOW YOU'VE GOTTA GET UP AND FIND IT BUT YOU TRIP OVER SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR THAT YOU KNEW YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT AWAY LAST NIGHT BUT YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST LIKE AHHH WHATEVER I'LL DO IT IN MORNING NO BIG DEAL BUT YOU WERE OH SO WRONG BECAUSE NOW IT'S A SERIOUS DEAL AND YOU FALL OVER BUT NOT SO MUCH THAT YOU ACTUALLY FALL BUT ENOUGH TO BE ANNOYING AND SINCE YOU'RE ALREADY ANNOYED AT THE ALARM CLOCK NOW YOU'RE JUST IN A BAD MOOD AND WHEN YOU FINALLY MANAGE TO FIND THAT BEEPING DEATH MACHINE IN THE DARK YOU ARE JUST SO MAD THAT YOU TEAR THE CHORD OUT OF THE WALL AND SMASH THE CLOCK ON THE GROUND AND LET OUT A TRIUMPHANT YELL ONLY TO SEE THE CALENDER ON THE WALL AS THE SUN BEGINS TO CREEP THROUGH THE WINDOW AND REALIZE IT'S SATURDAY AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO TO WORK AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!&!^& *!%&!$&!#!#!

Ok how's that? Everyone knows that punctuation isn't needed in a rant.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! PINK!!! Rant! Rant! Rant!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Grandpa Tony's Rant

My Grandpa's Rant:

"You Darn Kids, with all your fancy visional games, when I was young, we didn't have all those fancy electronic gizmos. We had a rock and a lake, and I tell you that..........zzzzzzzzz...........that day I caught 52 fish, and your papa was born, and I tell you that was the proudest day I didn't have gas. Ahh, I remember they invented gas it was 18 somethingy somethin, and I was laying on my bed made of haystack and buffalo skin, and those buffalo's they big just like those giraffericks and in Africa, arrrrgh, and your not eating your vegetables and all those kids are starving and I'll tell you what, hunger is bad, one time I was so hungry I walked all the way to Chinatown just to get an eggroll and I tell you it was.....zzzz...gosh darn starring......zzzzz.....starry.....zzzz.....KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN.....oh I'm inside....nor do I have a lawn, oh yeah I do...and praise the lordedo, 'cause that lawn saved me many a time back in world war 2 ...*fart*... But that's a story for another day 'cause today I'm telling you the meaning of life....zzzzzz.....now you know that's why you should you brush your teeth every night!"

--<3 Diaxos & Grandpa
    ~Diaxos
    DeviantArt|Twitter|IGN: Diaxos|Facebook/Shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

I hate how we have a contest about a stupid pointless rant. I mean, there's no point even entering, it's just, it's just... Pointless!!!

Ferthomor i hat peepul hoo cant spell propully, becoz they are in balefurt just shaotin aboot seelling stoopid stuffs!!!
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I hate how we have a contest about a stupid pointless rant. I mean, there's no point even entering, it's just, it's just... Pointless!!!

Ferthomor i hat peepul hoo cant spell propully, becoz they are in balefurt just shaotin aboot seelling stoopid stuffs!!!
    bahaha you also picture someone just yelling out like a mentally unstable person when they're selling items with caps lock too?

BUYING STUFF. ANYONE GOT STUFF. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE STUFF. S. T. U. F. F.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

god darn guttermouths in the game who shoot their mouths off in bad grammar and escape seven day bans just because they use extra Us or Is in their swears,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

AIRLINE FOOD

the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

LOUD NOISES!!!!

Also just because you add a smiley face beside a post that you have insulted me in doesn't mean your being nice.
    Last edited by Fac3bon3s; 10-24-2011 at 11:00 AM.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Y do i have to do this i dont wana cause i just get a prize but if i get it i dont get the money cause i cant play yet. But i hate that i have to even try but y???????????????????? I could just ask ppl when i join for 15k uhhhhhhhhhhhh im never doin this again!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Keep on posting rants guys, you can enter as many times as you want!

*Hint, BE CREATIVE!

Somewhere in the magical land of Texas :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hmmm...
    WHY DO I HAVE TO BE CREATIVE I MEAN ITS LIKE CALM.DOWN MY RANT DOESNT HAVE TO BE PERFECT WANNA KNOA WHAT ELSE I HAVE TO RANT ABOUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY HOMEWORK IS JEALOUS OF PL ITS LIKE BACK OFF HOMEWORK WHEN IM AT HOME I DONT WANT TO DO HOMEWORK AND ITS LIKE AAARRRRRGGGGHH HOMEWORK AT HOME IS LIKE HOW SOME ANIMALS ARE SO SCARY LIKE LOOK AT RATTLESNAKES THEY LIVE ALL AOUND MY HOUSE AND THEY ARE SCARY WITH THEIR SCARY VENOM ANDD SCARY FANGS AND THEIR SCARY SELVES IF YOU GET BITTEN BY ONE OF THOSE SCARY SNAKES YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE BUT ONE TIME MY NEIGHBOR GOT BIT BUT HE HAD SOME ANTIVENOM SO HE LIVED SO I GUESS THEY ARENT SCARY I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY READ THIS RANT ITS LIKE GOSH WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS IS SO HARD TO READ I MEAN AT LEAST PUT SOME PUNCTUATION I AM ACTUALLY YELLING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM TIRED AND MY HOMEWORK IS JEALOUS OF MY PL HABITS AND IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY READS THIS RANT I FEEL BAD FOR THEM BECAUSE IT ISNT THAT GREAT AND IT IS SOOOO HARD TO READ AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

k

PL: Epicunicorns--Appllejuice--Unicornkills--Unicornseller--Unicorntwink--Spookyunicorn--Mortuis--Onehornofhate--Monokeros