Thread: help with pure dex bird pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default help with pure dex bird pvp

sup guys, i just started to pvp with my dex bird lv 15.. and i got no dea what i should max, but from what a heard from a friend, i put 6 on blast shot, 6 on focus, 1 on avian scream and 1 on break armor..

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok, first of all I suggest you changing to str/dex bird with armsman for good dodge and snowball for kiting dex bears who dominate 10-16. For the build you should have 6 focus, 3 thorn, 4 blast and 1 shatter scream. If you have evade I dont think you will need if you have armsman lvl 15 or 5 and 6 blast is kinda a waste with 14 skill points. Your combo should be root to take out their dodge then scream and blast, remember the 1 second interval between scream and blast for the cruel blast effect! After u have finished the combo try kiting them, if u dont like thorn u can take one from it and add it to repulse. Good Luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STINKY View Post
    Ok, first of all I suggest you changing to str/dex bird with armsman for good dodge and snowball for kiting dex bears who dominate 10-16. For the build you should have 6 focus, 3 thorn, 4 blast and 1 shatter scream. If you have evade I dont think you will need if you have armsman lvl 15 or 5 and 6 blast is kinda a waste with 14 skill points. Your combo should be root to take out their dodge then scream and blast, remember the 1 second interval between scream and blast for the cruel blast effect! After u have finished the combo try kiting them, if u dont like thorn u can take one from it and add it to repulse. Good Luck!
    Oh yea! Btw, you dont need 1 break because I personally think it has little effect, if anybody thinks they have a more effective build please inform us!