Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booting to keep advantage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Default Booting to keep advantage

Seems there is a new way to pvp... lets just boot all but 1 that joins and 3v1 them... that way it's nice and easy... or we can keep 2 on each team and 2v1 anyone that joins and we don't even have to worry about booting!

No seriously this is really happening to many players for no reason at all... is there no way to keep people from abusing the boot option?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Seems there is a new way to pvp... lets just boot all but 1 that joins and 3v1 them... that way it's nice and easy... or we can keep 2 on each team and 2v1 anyone that joins and we don't even have to worry about booting!

No seriously this is really happening to many players for no reason at all... is there no way to keep people from abusing the boot option?
    Welcome to pocket legends PvP.

There's nothing new, u didn't notice PROBABLY because you have been in the exploiter's side or there was no competitors of exploitors etc

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Welcome to pocket legends PvP.

There's nothing new, u didn't notice PROBABLY because you have been in the exploiter's side or there was no competitors of exploitors etc
    Um...no, just no. When I'm beat in a fair game i take a loss or leave. I've never booted someone to gain an unfair advantage, nor helped anyone that does...

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

The best way to combat this is to find your own group of friends/guild to PvP with. It's just the harsh reality of the PvP community at times.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Um...no, just no. When I'm beat in a fair game i take a loss or leave. I've never booted someone to gain an unfair advantage, nor helped anyone that does...
    I didn't mean that, the meaning was different, whatever.

There's leave option too, there's team option too and so on. The problem is that as I was saying somewhere else, when people do that they don't come to forums and make thread about it cause it was 'enjoyment' and when people get that, that's kinda hard time raging and sometime then people come to forums and make a thread about it

It's realty and there's no denial.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

*cough* conspiracy

ELITE

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Any of you heard the new Selena Gomez song? It's good

11. The Following User Says Thank You to humiiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Exclamation

I still vote for the booting option to be removed all in all, If you don't like what's happening in that game leave.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
    I still vote for the booting option to be removed all in all, If you don't like what's happening in that game leave.
    I would be down with removing the option all together if level restrictions came back... unfortunately people would take advantage of this atm by using a low level to hold a spot with a separate device on the other team, thus the same problem just done differently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

If any guild started doing such exploitations significantly in endgame such as Booting to team, using all OP classes, kicking good players to fight weak players, hold spot to team etc etc & all this is, none other than FAMILY and they doing it since the early days of its formation, which is for pretty long and it has been years. Not just rarely, they do it all the time, if members are active.

Irony is that, as I already said, that those who have been associated with family either being member/alliance/frnds/followers etc took that for granted AS EXPLOITERS means they also took part in it actively also followed that in their own guild, BUT now MAKING THREADS, and commenting as victims is just funny & hypocrisy, whearas still conspiracy don't sit on all rhinos /bears dealer but fam do that and will be exploiting it more as they get cap op classes more which they already doing.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-17-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Do u really support this? The only reason you let me stay in your games is to team me. Otherwise you Boot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I know how to fix this issue, quite simple actually. All i do is leave if im out numbered (from booting) and get someone else to host and invite them to a fair match. I sure wouldnt stay and get myself teamed, no point in that lol..
    Last edited by Arvoh; 08-19-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    I know how to fix this issue, quite simple actually. All i do is leave if im out numbered (from booting) and get someone else to host and invite them to a fair match. I sure wouldnt stay and get myself teamed, no point in that lol..
    brilliant. team then leave when getting teamed. why havent i thought of this before????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    brilliant. team then leave when getting teamed. why havent i thought of this before????
    You do it all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I dont think you even read your own friend's comment correctly, but that's not surprising I see you misinterpret a lot of posts here. Jil stated that people were teaming from exploitating the booting option to just boot the other team until there were fewer amount of people than their team, resulting in the other team getting teamed. As everyone can surely agree here, I'm NEVER host of a pvp game lol, unless its a locked game for personal reasons. And the only time I team is when my guild is 3v3ing with Family and their team falls apart after losing consecutively for a while. Like Ghost said earlier, just surround yourself with good people and this issue wont be a problem to you, it isnt even a problem to me tbh. Both of you need to stop acting like victims, like come on now, you're both in Family, the guild most notorious for booting and teaming in general (what comes around goes around I guess..). Not so much Jil but Myst you team and boot all the time, I saw you teaming someone with Family just last night. Stop complaining about the toxicity of the PvP side of PL, when you yourself, are a major role player of it.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 08-20-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

thats where your wrong mate. if someone has teamed/booted to team me. they should expect the favor in return. you are so clueless as to why i team/rush/boot people. but then again. do you ever have an idea as to whats going on??? im sure family would love to eat your guild in locked game .... i never claimed to be "the victim" and im not even sure how you came up with that idea. and jils was simply stating that it was stating the problem. hence the reason he said "seriously this is really happening to many players for no reason at all" so maybe your the one who should "read correctly". im gooing to go play other games now. im tired of arguing with children.....

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

thats where your wrong mate. if someone has teamed/booted to team me. they should expect the favor in return. you are so clueless as to why i team/rush/boot people. but then again. do you ever have an idea as to whats going on??? im sure family would love to eat your guild in locked game .... i never claimed to be "the victim" and im not even sure how you came up with that idea. and jils was simply stating that it was stating the problem. hence the reason he said "seriously this is really happening to many players for no reason at all" so maybe your the one who should "read correctly". im gooing to go play other games now. im tired of arguing with children.....
    The irony of all flame-war threads lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Cinco, how come there is a mute option in game but not on forums?????????? im tired of hearing kids cry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Cinco, how come there is a mute option in game but not on forums?????????? im tired of hearing kids cry.
    You dont have to keep coming back to these threads, you choose to keep it going

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post: