Thread: Make your company Public already...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thumbs up Make your company Public already...

Hi STS!
    If you could make your company public before your games come out on Chrome, and your the first cross platform gaming system in the world, and then go on Faceb*** as well and you have 500million players, and Before Blizz*** and Valv* offer to buy your company for 100trillion dollars, or you become one of those companies and you start buying other companies etc... I would like you to give your loyal players a chance to become shareholders.
    Only benefits from here you guys, keep up the fantastic work!

Yours truly,
    Someone who wants to become rich and grow with you.

SL -> Lvl. 40 Engi. - TOFASTFORYOU
    DL -> Lvl. 18 Vamp. - Sillynoob
    -> HTC EVO 3D & Google Chrome BETA 20.0.1069.1 m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Actually they have a TV commercial advertising PL. The only downside is that I can't find it lol. Good idea! My favorite way is by refering people and telling others about it.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Actually they have a TV commercial advertising PL. The only downside is that I can't find it lol. Good idea! My favorite way is by refering people and telling others about it.
    For you.

@GR And a few players who like to play the stock market may (or may not) become rich, while STS gets bought out by some faceless droids of planetofyourchoice, communications with the Dev team drop to nil; updates, patches and new content become things of the past and the world as we know it comes to an end. A lesson learned from most fairy tales: be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 10-24-2011 at 02:10 PM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm