Thread: Few things...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Few things...

The "Auto Attack" If you Auto attack something but don't kill it, the target stays the same no matter how far you run and how many times you hit auto attack again, even if a new mod is right in front of you?
    Would be better if tapping Attack again jumped to the closest target to you, even if you have a current target.

Minimap? I have it turned on, and it works on my Main. But my 3 alts can't get the map working? I have tried everything

There is a forum space for "Andriod" but not IOS or Chrome.

We had the Chrome event, and NaCL is available on Chrome 14+ stable. Yet there is no Star Legends in the app store? Just wondering if there is an ETA on this?

I have also killed the new boss 25+ times(anyone who has done this know it takes ALOT of time) and have never got anything better than a green, I have also never even seen a pink/vanity drop EVER since I started playing(And I play 8+ hours a day, including farming in Outer Limits for 3 days straight!) Is there something I can do to improve my odds/luck? This is very frustrating.

SL -> Lvl. 40 Engi. - TOFASTFORYOU
    DL -> Lvl. 18 Vamp. - Sillynoob
    -> HTC EVO 3D & Google Chrome BETA 20.0.1069.1 m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

1. Instead of making it so tapping auto-attack again switches targets, currently you can just tap your new target. No need to take off auto attack and re-engage, just tap the new target and you're good to go.
    2. Now that's an oddity. *puzzles* Have you tried a forced close or a uninstall/reinstall on it?
    3. A holdover from PL, I think, where it was only on IOS to start and then a new area was made for Android concerns when they came on board.
    4. *consults crystal ball* I got nuthin.
    5. I've on been in on 5 kills of the "big" boss and purps dropped in 3 of those. I've seen 2 vanities drop plus one I got. Have never seen a pink drop, either. Sheer purposeless, blind, random luck of the draw, I think. Try a small sacrifice to Luck--a taco, perhaps.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm