Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
Don't get me wrong: I'm not lazy and I always enjoy a challenge. However, the current artifact system goes beyond challenging and is border line impossible. Yes I understand people have spent good money on the arcane ones, but at some time they should be available to the rest of the players.

Usually, whenever new, op gear is released, it is the uber rich people that buy it first and use it. After a few weeks, prices start to go down and the rich are able to buy the new gear. After another few week(maybe a couple months depending on the rarity of the item) the price falls to a point where the middle class can afford it. This is usually caused by more and more of the items entering the market and eventually the prices begin to drop.

The way I view artifacts, however, will not follow this format. Unless something is changed, only the uber rich will be able to use arcane artifacts for a very long time. Since there are no new high tier artifacts entering the market (due to the flaws pointed out in the system), the prices will most likely never go down at a reasonable rate.

I dont think any of us want them to increase the drop rates drastically, resulting in the item to completely lose all value. I just think most people want to see a boost of some kind to make the map worth running, and the goal of someday getting an arcane artifact more realistic.
You make a very valid point but I think we should let STS decide when it is time to make changes. When Heroic pet came out people spent 5m+ for banner and aps and the aura and rarely sts. heck some even offer 35m for one or two of the heroic pets. Now they can be available easy for 1.2m and even free during event though gold tier.

Just lay back, have faith in -G and when it is time, STS will make them available.