Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: star legends needs more mana/health regen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fac3bon3s View Post
    Some engineers are pure dps spec. You will notice this. If the are carrying a rifle there are not there to heal.
    Possibly not the most valid conclusion to draw, as currently a rifle will provide the biggest Empathy heal possible.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

So i could respec my engineer to dex and have a rifle to be beast essencially? Like dps beast cause my engineer has a rifle and a one hand gun cause at 25 the hand blasters are ugly well its 27 now but still

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I don't have all my points in Int and still have +2 mana regen. I put 25 into dex. Silly me. I was thinking that the added crit bonus would boost my heals. I later found out that this does nothing. I am just to lazy to change my stats.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roguedubb:460578
    Quote Originally Posted by Fac3bon3s View Post
    Some engineers are pure dps spec. You will notice this. If the are carrying a rifle there are not there to heal.
    Possibly not the most valid conclusion to draw, as currently a rifle will provide the biggest Empathy heal possible.
    I agree. It is a mixed signal.

But seriously DPS spec are useless too if they can't heal. Engineer is a flexible class, and there's enough points now. I mean come on, this isn't Wowcrap where they limit you to a spec. There's no excuse for dropping DPSing for two seconds just to avoid a wipe. I mean really.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10-25-2011 at 10:13 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I agree. It is a mixed signal.

But seriously DPS spec are useless too if they can't heal. Engineer is a flexible class, and there's enough point now. I mean come on, this isn't Wowcrap where they limit you to a spec. There's no excuse for dropping DPSing for two seconds just to avoid a wipe. I mean really.
    Agreed. I tend to stay with the gloves just because it keeps me focused more on healing and whatnot that going all Rambo (which, if you stick a weapon in my hot little hands, I'll at least try to do).
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Agreed. I tend to stay with the gloves just because it keeps me focused more on healing and whatnot that going all Rambo (which, if you stick a weapon in my hot little hands, I'll at least try to do).
    I prefer a heavy pistol for healing. They are almost as effective as rifles in damage and skill bonuses, plus I can use a shield that boosts my INT, for MOAR mana, and my def for MOAR not deadness.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    I prefer a heavy pistol for healing. They are almost as effective as rifles in damage and skill bonuses, plus I can use a shield that boosts my INT, for MOAR mana, and my def for MOAR not deadness.
    We want.... MOAR!!!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I feel the mana/health regen is just about right. It definitely encourages skill and strategy over mindless spamming of skills as well as encouraging proper team play. I play my 34 Engi in guild runs and never have regen issues and that's running Enpathy at every engagement along with the usual Transferance, Leech, Pain and Decay skills as necessary. Health regen for my teams is a moot point. So long as they're smart with their skills (most of my guildies are!) so is mana regen. Even under Leroy Jenkins situations there's usually little to no drama. It all comes down to individual ability and how well the team plays together. Just my 2 Plat

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Alright ive noticed engineer has an awesome skill thats like health regen thats blown outta the water and solved cause skills use less mana i saw same with op im able to jave a steady mana supply well what ahout comando their skills require alotta mana ive noticed

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Com's do have a mana regen skill and it helps. As I've watched everyone's levels whilst healing and I have noticed that Com's seem to do ok with mana. Depends on the skill set, how often the skills are used, play style etc. I've noticed some Com's fly through mana where others don't. I have noticed that teamwork makes all the difference in efficiency in mana, health damage and xp over the course of a stage. Better players = better team = less mana used + Faster, better runs.
    Last edited by Cyberius; 10-25-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberius View Post
    Com's do have a mana regen skill and it helps. As I've watched everyone's levels whilst healing and I have noticed that Com's seem to do ok with mana. Depends on the skill set, how often the skills are used, play style etc. I've noticed some Com's fly through mana where others don't. I have noticed that teamwork makes all the difference in efficiency in mana, health damage and xp over the course of a stage. Better players = better team = less mana used + Faster, better runs.
    If you're a commando and you can play through a hard level without having to use mana pots...then you're not doing something right

Not you personally, just a general statement.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    If you're a commando and you can play through a hard level without having to use mana pots...then you're not doing something right

Not you personally, just a general statement.
    Ah! You must be one of those Rambo style Com's that burn through the stage like a light saber through butter! LOL My favorite!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Haha okay then i need a combo to better efficiantly use my coms skills