Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Star Legends Player Video Guide Event Rules!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

May anybody show me where it says that we cannot use music of our choice?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    May anybody show me where it says that we cannot use music of our choice?
    I think it falls under this, Parth:

6. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
    You're agreeing that it's all your content (except, of course, for STS' properties). Music by another artist would be someone else's work as well as "... infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party;..." Easy enough for you and me making a YouTube vid--Fair Use and all that. Much harder for a business entity like STS that stands to make profit from it to claim "Fair Use".
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CanonicalKoi For This Useful Post: