Thread: Back to pl after few years | need tips !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Back to pl after few years | need tips !

Hello everyone,
    I decided to come back to PL after some LOOOONG LONG time. I am level 72 and kinda don’t know what to do. I’ve heard the best way to exp is to get to oktal with 5plat and latko and exp with xp orbs. Is it worth it? I would just like to cap for this time. So any tips? Suggestions? THANK ya all.
    PL: [TRON] Justplaypvp / old school player / 2010 - now
    PLA: Berio / beta player
    #IBelieveInPL:A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Wait until you reach lvl 73, then you can access oktal without wasting plat. Then get yourself an Oktal pet with prison access. Depending on which one you buy it could be 5-10M in gold. Once you get prison access you can reach lvl 85 relatively shortly due to large XP orb drops. To reach lvl 85 shouldn't take more than a few hours or at max two days of casual play. Then once you hit lvl 85 you need to do three things in order to cap. Get yourself a speed set Kyraz, Zaryk, Molix, Xilom, Rysac, or Casyr set. You only need the helm and armor to get a speed boost not the entire set. Next go and buy yourself an AOE/Splash weapon (a weapon that attacks more than one enemy at a time) I used a lvl 50 Alien Staff i bought in CS for about 10k. Finally respec your character's attributes by increasing the Intelligence enough so you can equip your AOE/Splash weapon. So once you have an oktal pet, speed set, and AOE/Splash weapon you will be slaving away in Oktal Basin, bayou, and bog maps from lvls 85-95 or 96 depending how quick you finish the quests. This is going to take you a while so don't rush. Maybe a few weeks to a few months depending on how much you play. Once you hit lvl 95 you will get access to Asylum maps where you will reach lvl 100 in about a day or two. The end. Hope I helped, sorry if I'm all over the place. I'm really stoned lol. Also, if you want more help or see how to run the maps the fastest way message me in game and tell me who you are. My name in game is RattanNagra I'm also the GM of <adults only 420 friendly>.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RATTANSINGHNAGRA For This Useful Post: