Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guys what to do when u missclicked in trade and lost 10m gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Guys what to do when u missclicked in trade and lost 10m gold

I know its my fault but i deserve my gold back i worked 1year for earning this gold. Is their any way to recover this gold coz that guy says its my fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

What u do

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

If the mistake was on your end it isnt his fault, it was yours.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Okay , I’m sorry to hear about that, but the only thing you hope is that guy returns your money, nothing can be done as you , you’re self traded that amount, plus sts trade window thing asks you multiple times if you want to confirm trade, take this as lesson and be careful next time onwards, I hope that guy returns your money, good luck in life or which ever game you move to if you plan to quit
    Summary=> carelessness costs a lot, and about you deserving your good back, you just can’t.
    Last edited by shadowronn; 09-30-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Unfortunately there's literally nothing you can do unless the person is willing to give it back
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

What a lucky day for that guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

How can u missclick a trade? You have to confirm it again.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is the reason they remove trade system in their new game. Trade is so tricky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

How do you "Misclicked" in trade??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

I think you should let it go and the guilt will build up for Counton.
    Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Gold can make people go crazy precious....

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze
    Some times devs also can’t do anything in cases like these, if the “alleged scammer” spends some of that money on something else , then there is nothing dev can do sadly , that’s why the moral is to be careful in trades.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post

Cheers

-Aze
    Thanks for the support but now i have to work 2x harder than before to make up the loss. Now i really support idea of game without trades coz when u get scammed all ur hardwork is gone in 1 moment. Indirectly u suffer a trauma in ur mind i even uninstalled game twice. its better to just enjoy game as it is maybe thats Why devs created new game where there is less drama. Well sometimes drama is what makes games intresting.
    I even begged that guy to return 50% of my money he offered me back 100k. Karma will hunt him down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Im merchant for years and have done thousands of (exciting) trades but never got scammed. Sometimes the trade wasnt fair but its my fault and risk if I accept it. Sorry but that is my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aoekill View Post
    Thanks for the support but now i have to work 2x harder than before to make up the loss. Now i really support idea of game without trades coz when u get scammed all ur hardwork is gone in 1 moment. Indirectly u suffer a trauma in ur mind i even uninstalled game twice. its better to just enjoy game as it is maybe thats Why devs created new game where there is less drama. Well sometimes drama is what makes games intresting.
    I even begged that guy to return 50% of my money he offered me back 100k. Karma will hunt him down.

Just move on as mistakes can happen. Never carry all your gold. I never carry more gold than the price of the item I'm about to trade. I'm guessing you added a higher amount or an extra 0 and it cost you big! It's not his fault and I'm guessing both of u need that amount of gold. Enjoy the egg event or farm mauso, you can pull 10m in by Week's End if you work hard. I looted many mythic eggs that sold easily!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Im merchant for years and have done thousands of (exciting) trades but never got scammed. Sometimes the trade wasnt fair but its my fault and risk if I accept it. Sorry but that is my opinion.

Pls tuna and gold sir!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post
    Pls tuna and gold sir!
    Sure for a meow spam :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

waiting for something to happen, he said he has nothing to do with it, clearly scam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How is it scamming if someone confirms trd twice.. So basically what your saying is im a scammer cuz i confirmed. I even warned him by saying troll and saying watch this troll.you know how ppl trd you then show big money and then confirm then cancel well thats why how i warned him. I even offered him back 1m and he said no 10m so how is that my fault. And right after he gave me 2min later he called me a scammer and told his friends to report me when i did nothing but confirm and warned him...thats not even the definition of scamm. And yes i do have screen shots and be happy to show anyone. In aoekills post at the top he says it was his fault to then how you gonna call me a scammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Counton Al View Post
    How is it scamming if someone confirms trd twice.. So basically what your saying is im a scammer cuz i confirmed. I even warned him by saying troll and saying watch this troll.you know how ppl trd you then show big money and then confirm then cancel well thats why how i warned him. I even offered him back 1m and he said no 10m so how is that my fault. And right after he gave me 2min later he called me a scammer and told his friends to report me when i did nothing but confirm and warned him...thats not even the definition of scamm. And yes i do have screen shots and be happy to show anyone. In aoekills post at the top he says it was his fault to then how you gonna call me a scammer.
    IF U R NOT SCAMMER, RETURN 10M BACK AND SHOW UR GUTS.

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebebaarave For This Useful Post: