Thread: 2x ELITE APS POINTS FOR MOBS AND BOSSES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post 2x ELITE APS POINTS FOR MOBS AND BOSSES

I think this is a great way to boost competition for the leader-board and stop allowing old players who sit on lb for 5 years and only come online for aps and log off for months >>>>>>to stop getting all the rewards

this will encourage competition and boost confidence for players who might have a whole for the leader board.

I think we all know that hours and hours of aps take very very long and for those who started the game feel very overwhelmed and i myself can tell you that its very stressful

i do hope this will be not only taken into consideration but that the request be granted .....ty for your time and guys comment to let me know if this is a good idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~if u agree say yes to 2x elites aps bellow!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chevonne1 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I don't even bother with aps I see it as a waste of time tbh since the hasn't gotten any better since late 2015 but many ppl see it as an achievement. But I agree with you great suggestion. The only bad thing ppl can say is " it's not fair for the players who wasted their time on aps"
    I think a good way to settle it is by releasing some sort of 2x elixir for plat. Then P2w players can put them in auc. Then f2p can buy it from auc with gold. P2w and f2p get something out it. J.m.o
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 10-04-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

leaderboard is ... well .. the leaderboard ..... to have a 2x boss/mob kill lix or event just defeats the whole purpose of having a leaderboard?!?!!?
    Getting on the leaderboard takes time, effort, dedication, a strong mentality, and most importantly a good friends list.

If you break the toughness it takes to get on lb by doubling points it would mean its easy to get on it ... thus the lb would become based on pve kills ... which are easily dummy/macro farmed.
    Double points would unbalance it all imho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

At lvl 66, its very hard to obtain pve kills, now. Only maps to obtain kills from is the latter mausoleum maps, and elite maps underhul. I think it would be extremely difficult to bot underhul maps, and the devs implemented the rotating maps to prohibit the use of botting. I think double elite pve ap kills would help freshen up the LB (:
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-04-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012