Thread: Leaderboard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Leaderboard

Weird idea, but don't y'all just hate how 1 player can hog all of the LB? Why doesnt sts make it to where u can only be on LB in 2 Catagories for example: (unknown) 1st place for Brackenridge and (Unknown) 1st at Underhul!! It's not really fare for the other players! players hog the whole LB and they are the only ones getting the LB banner!! Just an idea, tell me what you think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well, it is their hard work. I don't mind with it as long they are legit.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boltag For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Clearly you don't realise what these players put into such achievements.

Either way, you will have your chance when the nightmare raid timed map goes live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Clearly you don't realise what these players put into such achievements.

Either way, you will have your chance when the nightmare raid timed map goes live.
    I clearly do realize that they put hard work into it because I was one of those hard workers that got beat on LB by 2.9 seconds exact by people who hogged the whole LB!! They could still have their time up there but when season ends sts puts a list up and adds the 2nd closest that wasn't the same people that always cheats and has 10x the riches and stuff that some players don't have!!! U don't Understand because u seem to be type of people at the top and hog everything because of their riches!!
    Last edited by Leonpvp; 10-06-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    I clearly do realize that they put hard work into it because I was one of those hard workers that got beat on LB by 2.9 seconds exact by people who hogged the whole LB!! They could still have their time up there but when season ends sts puts a list up and adds the 2nd closest that wasn't the same people that always cheats and has 10x the riches and stuff that some players don't have!!! U don't Understand because u seem to be type of people at the top and hog everything because of their riches!!
    If you realise that they work harder than you for it (be it spending more than you or whatever) then you should accept that they deserve it more than you.

Even if we were talking about the PvP leaderboards, the same logic applies. You would be farmed by those that spent much more on gear than you.

Like I said earlier, you will have your chance to get a timed run banner (regardless of gear) when the timed raid map is live.

Btw, 2.9 seconds is a huge amount when it comes to timed runs.
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-06-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If you realise that they work harder than you for it (be it spending more than you or whatever) then you should accept that they deserve it more than you.

Even if we were talking about the PvP leaderboards, the same logic applies. You would be farmed by those that spent much more on gear than you.

Like I said earlier, you will have your chance to get a timed run banner (regardless of gear) when the timed raid map is live.

First of all I have played since late 2013, and I have not had the best resources in the game, I worked and I farmed! I have only spent $30 on this game and now my acc is worth 30m- compared to other people I'm poor as heck!! They freakin spend Thousands of Money (in real life) on this game, that is how the LB Hoggers are so rich and succeed, That's why they get treated good and that's why this game is PAY2PLAY! Btw I'm an a Wormonger in pvp and I don't get farmed!!

Btw I exaggerated on 2.9 seconds! It was .9

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

They need to bring back pvp leaderboard i was a noob back then when it was happening probably still nub now. I dont really care for pve/aps lb since its pretty much impossible to catch up. Give us pvp players what we want. Rank it another way besides kills. Why not at the end of a match u get mini scores
    For example(there would be ranks)
    1.No rank
    2. Bronze
    3. Silver
    4. Gold
    5.Crystal
    6. Master
    7.Champion
    8. Titan
    You get points by the way you play a match and of course winning the match(You leave the map) the points towards your Rank dont count.
    You would get points by
    Your performance, teamwork,kills(of course),etc
    you guys can add more
    @justg see this comment
    You catch anyone dummy farming on video automatic ban. You devs need to lay the law and to stop being so easy on cheaters caz ik there's macros users till this day
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 10-06-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    First of all I have played since late 2013, and I have not had the best resources in the game, I worked and I farmed! I have only spent $30 on this game and now my acc is worth 30m- compared to other people I'm poor as heck!! They freakin spend Thousands of Money (in real life) on this game, that is how the LB Hoggers are so rich and succeed, That's why they get treated good and that's why this game is PAY2PLAY! Btw I'm an a Wormonger in pvp and I don't get farmed!!

Btw I exaggerated on 2.9 seconds! It was .9
    You need to know that STS is company. They need incomes to do company stuffs. If player paid more to get to leaderboard, I think they deserve it. As free players, I think is enough as long the main feature of the game can be accessed for free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    They need to bring back pvp leaderboard i was a noob back then when it was happening probably still nub now. I dont really care for pve/aps lb since its pretty much impossible to catch up. Give us pvp players what we want. Rank it another way besides kills. Why not at the end of a match u get mini scores
    For example(there would be ranks)
    1.No rank
    2. Bronze
    3. Silver
    4. Gold
    5.Crystal
    6. Master
    7.Champion
    8. Titan
    You get points by the way you play a match and of course winning the match(You leave the map) the points towards your Rank dont count.
    You would get points by
    Your performance, teamwork,kills(of course),etc
    you guys can add more
    @justg see this comment
    You catch anyone dummy farming on video automatic ban. You devs need to lay the law and to stop being so easy on cheaters caz ik there's macros users till this day
    Lol are those Clash Royals rankings? Lol! Love the idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

i agree. its all about gears and awakenings and pets and ofc how much time ppl are willing to spend for the banner. since only 1-4 ppl per map can get these banners its like a uniqe thing. means.. those ppl will be those who spend more time playing,farming (for gold) and buy the best awakend gear.. the best jewels(which does make a difference in harder maps)
    not to forget those who spend a lot of plat ofc..

back in the years i used to do timed runs aswell.. and there was always this other group who tried to break ours.. and then we tried to break again and so on. there was a time we used to run.. idk many hours just to beat them and after we were done finally. the other group used to spend hours to rebreak it. at the end the better one got the banner.
    which is imo absolutly fine. if they spend 1 week to break all timed maps.. then its just fine i dont see why it should be only a few maps which they could run and then they cant ? doesnt make much sence to me tbh

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

You can farm more gold than you will ever need in maus....js...think this thread took a wrong turn somewhere xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I want the PvP leaderboard back. They should also add best KDRs.