Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Help if u know! About farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help if u know! About farm.

Where i can farm at low level,i have 51 lvl,im rogue,i have heroic little bear,how i can do gold?

Trimis de pe al meu GT-I9301I folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Max your level firs to 66 so you can farm on mausoleum. But need to do some first like getting points on graveyard and farm tokens to buy a badge to enter on mausoleum

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Save enough gold for a lepre.
    After that, farm Kraken Isles as there are two bosses, which means you have two chance in a single map to loot locks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Sell the little bear>Get lepre>Farm crates>Get bored>Try farming plat>Banned.

Sell little bear>Get cheap items with gl>get to 66>farm maus>(After 6 Months)>Get rich>Get bored>Think abt pvp/lb>Go for pvp cuz someone called u a noob while u were thinking and u cudnt kill him in duel with ur crap maus set>Spend all farmed gold on pvp Gear>Still Get Rekt>Cry>Have an epiphany>Leave game>Tell everyone how cool ur rl is and make people jealous(Still try to farm plat on the sly)>banned>Lie that u deleted account.

Dont sell anything>Wait for events>Stand in guild castles and spam cancerous nonsense.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eatdamage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eatdamage View Post

Sell little bear>Get cheap items with gl>get to 66>farm maus>(After 6 Months)>Get rich>Get bored>Think abt pvp/lb>Go for pvp cuz someone called u a noob while u were thinking and u cudnt kill him in duel with ur crap maus set>Spend all farmed gold on pvp Gear>Still Get Rekt>Cry>Have an epiphany>Leave game>Tell everyone how cool ur rl is and make people jealous(Still try to farm plat on the sly)>banned>Lie that u deleted account.

Dont sell anything>Wait for events>Stand in guild castles and spam cancerous nonsense.

Lol dude u made my day xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eatdamage View Post
    sell the little bear>get lepre>farm crates>get bored>try farming plat>banned.

Sell little bear>get cheap items with gl>get to 66>farm maus>(after 6 months)>get rich>get bored>think abt pvp/lb>go for pvp cuz someone called u a noob while u were thinking and u cudnt kill him in duel with ur crap maus set>spend all farmed gold on pvp gear>still get rekt>cry>have an epiphany>leave game>tell everyone how cool ur rl is and make people jealous(still try to farm plat on the sly)>banned>lie that u deleted account.

Dont sell anything>wait for events>stand in guild castles and spam cancerous nonsense.
    wahahahahaha the best advice of all time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Btw there are guides in the forum sections...."guides" that can help you
    Nowadays mausoleum with gold loot equip is the best and more popular way to get money.
    With gold loot you can also farm southern gates elite, as boss has a decent drop of golds.
    Farm lockeds is another way. Lepre, luck elixir, arlorian egg shelled ring helps. First kraken normal map or shuyal undim fields (go straight in the middle of map, boss is there, then go near a statue to kill).
    Events usually (as suggested in this thread) are very good source of money.
    I kindly advise to start see in auc how prices float, so u can start the "merch" job, as in my opinion is still the best way to get rich. But need money and skills/knowledge to do that.
    Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty all,i have a lepre and lucky egg,so i can farm no its boring.. for 5k... locked,eh,i want to try merch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Craciunel View Post
    Ty all,i have a lepre and lucky egg,so i can farm no its boring.. for 5k... locked,eh,i want to try merch.

Here are outcomes I see from this (past experiences)

---> makes money off merching ---> loves merching so buys nab vanities --> gets scammed by another merchant/scammer ---> quite game (my brother named x)

---> made a bad deal ---> lost all gold ---> quit game ( my best friend who introduced AL to me early 2013)

--> gets rich by merching --> loving AL --> buys best gears, vanities and pets to try on then sell higher (don't get attached to them) ---> sells them and make a lot of profit ---> blows a lot on gold on LB/awakening kits/ crate keys (like 100m) ---> loves AL too much to quit and abandon--> checks inventory for all forgotten items stuff in all char ---> ok I am still rich --> what now? (this is me)

---> you are bad at merching ---> summons the devils and makes a deal ---> Hella rich ( I can't "answer" who this is, just go to his house and see for yourself )

---> too many people calls you lowballer --> goes back to farming

---> merching is boring ----> *shouts in town* can I have some gold pls? me poor nab. ---> hated on by peeps ---> quite game.

---> gets rich by merching --> looses all gold on accidentally clicking confirm --> does not get money back --> thinks about quitting often but love for AL wins ---> start agains (aoekill)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lmfaooooo

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Thats hilarious! Which type are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hahaha so true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

thread officially derailed ..... he he ... in a very pleasant amusing way ....
    Eatdamage and Handsumlegend you guys should start your own thread about this, hilarious, and i may add to it?!!?!?!?
    Last edited by Greoatef; 10-12-2017 at 04:58 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    thread officially derailed ..... he he ... in a very pleasant amusing way ....
    Eatdamage and Handsumlegend you guys should start your own thread about this, hilarious, and i may add to it?!!?!?!?
    Lol, just wrote all that to blow off some steam. Im surprised Gary or some other moderators havent removed it by now. I guess they are not as uptight as people make them out to be XD
    PS: Keeping my eyes peeled for Halloween cartographer post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Lol, just wrote all that to blow off some steam. Im surprised Gary or some other moderators havent removed it by now. I guess they are not as uptight as people make them out to be XD
    PS: Keeping my eyes peeled for Halloween cartographer post
    oh its not that .... sts just prob arent awake in texas yet .... lol
    Last edited by Greoatef; 10-12-2017 at 11:19 AM.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    oh its not that .... sts just prob arent awake in texas yet .... lol
    Huh wha!? *goes back to sleep*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    Save enough gold for a lepre.
    After that, farm Kraken Isles as there are two bosses, which means you have two chance in a single map to loot locks.
    You can't farm km3 anymore or any tombs for that matter lockeds have been removed from those loot tables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

As Epic said get lepre (15% luck pendent) better if u get snow loin named "lucky" pet .
    Keep checking klaas n windmore's mage for free elixier..
    Once u r ready then farm kraken first map n shuyal's Undim field and farm locks...

If speed set players bothers u then either get a party or make a ghost party I.e. solo
    For solo type " /partyi xxc"

Level up to 61 using daily xp quests and farm elite of underhull's first map southern gate for gold drops by bosses .
    Last edited by Majin; 10-14-2017 at 03:12 PM.