Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
Great suggestion for pve, would love to see a new Quest line that is a similar to mausoleum but hopefully easier to access each floor rather than farming thousands of points for entry, (Took a few months to reach Lightbearer elite), but everything else from the rank system was amazing. I like the idea of having more than 3 players in a map as well, hopefully they will implement that in the new pve maps, as well as bigger party sizes. Hopefully artifact runes will appear as loot too, that will be very much appreciated, if it brings up any inconvenience for the Forgotten rune map, they could simply buff the drops there to make it worth farming or paying for entry. Instead of them focusing on vanity perhaps new elixirs for pve, Gold loot elixir, elixir that makes pet do more damage, Armor elixir. These would be nice additions to make runs that much more fun. A new set of side quests to come with the map could be more Xp quests to help with leveling. As for the main Quest I just hope it’s not any recolored boss from before, or mobs.

P.S. I would like for the new zone to be on the map, unlike Forgotten runes or dreamscape.
I think it should take a long time to get to the endgame stuff makes us want to play the maps for longer, if we get everything all at once the maps get boring fast. Also more than 4 people in a party kind of gets rid of any teamwork also makes more people lag. Nightmare map for example is just a spam skills map while not being able to see what you are hitting.I hope next expansion sticks to the old way of just 4 players in a map at once. For more fun runs