Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: What to do with 8,5M

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default What to do with 8,5M

    Hello arlorian. I want to ask about what to do with those golds nowadays. Because I've been vacuumed for about 2-3 months and now I'm back with my 61 rogue. I have rogue 48 too with nekro. So maybe there is a new level range for pvp that's good for rogue? Or it's better to do pve than pvp? Sorry if it look like I'm arrogant because I'm saying my gold amount, but i do that so you guys can help me what to do now. And last, sorry for my English if there are some mistakes thank you...

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Forum Adept chrizplague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    385
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    I've stopped playing as much as before but I believe 8.5 won't get you all the decent gear u need to compete in pvp. Spending gold on pve is more convenient than pvp at the moment. Halloween event is next week so I suggest saving some gold for that which is one of the bigger events from this game. Btw try to do some xp quests to level up your rogue? It isn't that tedious especially with a speed set. I do suggest buying at least a speed set level 10 to do the xp grind.

    So my advice, level up with xp quests, wait for the event, invest in some type of gold loot percentage and farm maus. Dont spent thst amount of gold on pvp at the moment. It's far too low to compete with rogues in pvp now with awakenings.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chrizplague For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,781
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    312
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktime View Post
    Hello arlorian. I want to ask about what to do with those golds nowadays. Because I've been vacuumed for about 2-3 months and now I'm back with my 61 rogue. I have rogue 48 too with nekro. So maybe there is a new level range for pvp that's good for rogue? Or it's better to do pve than pvp? Sorry if it look like I'm arrogant because I'm saying my gold amount, but i do that so you guys can help me what to do now. And last, sorry for my English if there are some mistakes thank you...

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
    I'm accepting donations......

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I'm accepting donations......
    Hoah.. Cmonn dudee

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Hmm okayy,, I do think about that too.. But do u have any idea with my rog 48? It was made for pvp but then i stopped.. It stuck there until now. Maybe i just have to focus on my 61 to go 66? Thanks anyway

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flicktime For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Hey there! I'd recommend u to get a gl gear and start farming graveyard if u don't have mausoleum open. Because maus4+ is where all the gold is
    I'd say first get legendary gear that'll cost you around 2m
    700k for dusk/light daggers 100gl
    400k for belt 40/50gl
    400k for amu40gl
    400k ring 40gl
    So you will have 240gl and graveyard will give u around 5k per run. And no need to do xp runs seperately just keep running graveyard until u reach 55k points. It will pay off well

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  10. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktime View Post
    Hello arlorian. I want to ask about what to do with those golds nowadays. Because I've been vacuumed for about 2-3 months and now I'm back with my 61 rogue. I have rogue 48 too with nekro. So maybe there is a new level range for pvp that's good for rogue? Or it's better to do pve than pvp? Sorry if it look like I'm arrogant because I'm saying my gold amount, but i do that so you guys can help me what to do now. And last, sorry for my English if there are some mistakes thank you...

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
    lmfao 8.5m is nothing. that is nothing to be arrogant about dw
    Fight Me -_-

  11. #8
    Senior Member Xxkayakxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    872
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    349
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    270
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

    Default

    Log on and have a look on pricings. That amount of gold just go with a good weapon for pvp xD

  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    lmfao 8.5m is nothing. that is nothing to be arrogant about dw
    Ohh ok thanks. So what do you prefer to do?

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Hey there! I'd recommend u to get a gl gear and start farming graveyard if u don't have mausoleum open. Because maus4+ is where all the gold is
    I'd say first get legendary gear that'll cost you around 2m
    700k for dusk/light daggers 100gl
    400k for belt 40/50gl
    400k for amu40gl
    400k ring 40gl
    So you will have 240gl and graveyard will give u around 5k per run. And no need to do xp runs seperately just keep running graveyard until u reach 55k points. It will pay off well

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Fyi i did run mauso 3 months ago. I've opened mauso 1-6 so, thanks bro

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

  14. #11
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    640
    Thanked in
    361 Posts

    Default

    I remember the days when 8.5 million was regarded as a lot of gold. Oh well..back to me cave I go. I only emerged to chat with Bjorn in Kraag.

  15. #12
    Senior Member shadowronn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,815
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    237
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    lmfao 8.5m is nothing. that is nothing to be arrogant about dw
    Hah! Arrogant you say...

  16. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    lmfao 8.5m is nothing. that is nothing to be arrogant about dw
    you are entitled to your opinion

  17. #14
    Member Fytheo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Kragg - Great City of Kragg
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I prefer to buy some non-tradeable things. Like Inventory slots, Pets etc. :-)


  18. #15
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    640
    Thanked in
    361 Posts

    Default

    Now is a good time for slots. 2x story tokens.

  19. #16
    Senior Member marsu4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    248
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    XD help the players of Kraag & Travelers outpost

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

  20. #17
    Member nathan2693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Kraag Tombs
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Give it away and play red hot chili peppers song: Give it away, give it away,give it away now. Lolz jk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •