Halloween's almost here and I'm not sure if this game gets updated any more or not; I haven't played in a long time.

I'm not even expecting an event actually, I just logged on to the game to check it out. So there's level 100 now o.o.

It's not like I can spend too much time on this game either. I just want to PvP for maybe half an hour. But the process of going to L100 is too tiresome.

Initially it might've been a good idea to make this a long process, but now the activity in the game has gone down again I guess. It's not like you can just log on and join a party.

I don't know if there's something planned, but even adding a few items and recolouring takes time. So instead of another Halloween event, my Halloween request is to make elixirs trade - able.

It's the right time to do it. There are no more caps, and PvE is barely of anyone's interest any more. In fact this game might as well be a PvP game with the upcoming Pocket Legends Adventures which is ONLY PVE, I heard.

The last similar update was making all items trade - able, and whether people liked it or not, it created a huge buzz in the game. I envision a similar effect with an update like this, and there's nothing to dislike about it, since there are no special elixirs which are exclusive to some people.