Thread: Still The Best MMORPG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Still The Best MMORPG

Still The Best MMORPG

I found this game many years ago and fell in love with the graphic content. The beautiful, realistic, original designs were just stunning. Every detail was amazing to me, even the epic and legendary armour that you got from chest in the early parts of gameplay. I remember around the time when 36 was cap level, the old bosses in Shuyal was so tough, but still my ultimate goal was to get Valkin. Finding a party was tricky though, my friend Diag and I struggled on many attempts until we found a helpful warrior to make it happen.

My biggest achievement I think was summer 2015, I had taken a break from the game and returned to discover a new Shuyal Arena, Planar Tombs and the most essential pet - nekro. At that time gathering enough gold to purchase nekro was a mountainous task so crafting was my first option. However this required the hard work of first acquiring the recipe, then getting that expensive fossil and those rare vials. I ran and died numerous times on those elite Tindirin maps and just when our party was about to give up, Diag got the last parchment she needed. Yes! We were at last able to craft.

Around that time I discovered one of the best guilds in the game, Crisis of Faith. I had also decided to switch from warrior to rouge. I had to redo many achievements but thanks to the most helpful and giving members of that guild I was able to do it and a lot more. The officers and members I met at COF surely were some of the best people I came across in the Arcane Legends community. I don't know if it's okay to say their names but rarely you met people who maintain such high values for a guild.

Old guild master Jio and the new master Barr, thank you for all the help you gave me, you guys were unbelievably generous. Also to Mssweet who I would always consider the best rouge I've ever met in this game. Your skills are undeniable but your dedication, friendliness and unselfish nature made the game environment so much better. Thank you for what you did. To all others who I've had the opportunity to party with over the years, many who have already departed from this game: thank you so much.

To the developers you've done a wonderful job giving us such a special, exciting, creative environment to spend our free time and be entertained. Keep up the great work, events are always the most fun. I loved running for gold tier pets and brand new vanities. To all of the Arcane Legends community, keep positive and play on! I think when I first found this game I was 21 years old, now I'm a little older and have learnt a few lessons through this game. No situation is ideal, no person is perfect but we have to keep pressing on and never give up.

Kas you have been my light. Thank you for helping me see the peace, love and hope in the journey ahead.

Goodbye and have fun guys!
    "Choose To Love!"

Cheers.
    Hook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amoonguss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Love you Hook!
    Those were the best days in the game for me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Diagonals For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

When you say "Goodbye"....does that mean you're leaving the game or just saying bye from this thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    When you say "Goodbye"....does that mean you're leaving the game or just saying bye from this thread?
    Goodbye means I would no longer play Arcane Legends. However I still think the game was very innovative and introduced some clever ideas. The art team did brilliant and original work throughout the years but we all have to close this chapter of our lives eventually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Oh..it's sad when someone leaves. Good luck and take care in whatever you do. Kind regards, Susie.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

thx for your kind words hook,really appreciate it. all the best to you.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Woow you dont know me, but I know you are a good Rogue I was in COF before and I played with you different events. Have fun and Hope you come back soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zabaletajd For This Useful Post: