Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Halloween 2017 is Live

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Default Dark Legends Halloween 2017 is Live

Return to Old Town and look for Carpenters' Antique Bookseller!
    Crash the human's Halloween party and seek out the Carpenters: retired Hunters with a penchant for forgotten relics.
    Loot the Level 41 Black Moon necklace and bracelet items for Blood Regeneration and Dodge stats!
    Check out the Toxic Bloodsucker and Moonshadow Guardian costumes in the Store.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Thank you!!

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Thank you =)

Sent from my XT1523 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Toxic Bloodsucker Legs is same as Regal Bloodied Dracula

Lucky Golden Wisp and Sinful Blood Luckstone from Sin Patty Event gives no luck effect here

Allow us to equip Toxic Bloodsucker and other masks while wearing the Moonshadow Guardian Hat
    Last edited by Keph; 10-17-2017 at 08:23 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keph For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keph View Post
    Toxic Bloodsucker Legs is same as Regal Bloodied Dracula

Lucky Golden Wisp and Sinful Blood Luckstone from Sin Patty Event gives no luck effect here

Allow us to equip Toxic Bloodsucker and other masks while wearing the Moonshadow Guardian Hat

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Please fix these cinco and wow max gold the new vanity those other clothes helix and that hair...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Cinco also the bosses in the event area (bookstore) almost always drop nothing if you kill them fast and also sometimes we are able to kill them in one hit and other times they have a bit more hp even if its the same boss

11. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Return to Old Town and look for Carpenters' Antique Bookseller!
    Crash the human's Halloween party and seek out the Carpenters: retired Hunters with a penchant for forgotten relics.
    Loot the Level 41 Black Moon necklace and bracelet items for Blood Regeneration and Dodge stats!
    Check out the Toxic Bloodsucker and Moonshadow Guardian costumes in the Store.
    Can you please break down exactly what comes in the new Toxic Bloodsuck and Moonshadow Gaurdian outfits ? There are many scammers in game claiming only a certain item such as mask for Toxic Bloodsucker gives off the green mist effect while others say u have to equip the entire set . Sooo how does the effect work ? Also for Moonshadow Gaurdian , is the skull effects coming off as a pet ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Can you please break down exactly what comes in the new Toxic Bloodsuck and Moonshadow Gaurdian outfits ? There are many scammers in game claiming only a certain item such as mask for Toxic Bloodsucker gives off the green mist effect while others say u have to equip the entire set . Sooo how does the effect work ? Also for Moonshadow Gaurdian , is the skull effects coming off as a pet ?
    Set gives smoke effect
    Skulls are Moonshadow Helm pet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keph For This Useful Post:

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

The Moonshadow Guardian skull effects come from wearing the entire set: helmet, top, trousers.
    The Toxic Bloodsucker effect lives on the men's top and the ladies' top; not associated with the set and not accessible with just the mask.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keph View Post
    Set gives smoke effect
    Skulls are Moonshadow Helm pet
    The "pet" effect you get with the weirdly named Moonshadow Helm item was a mistake on my part. You actually don't need to equip the "Helm" in your Pet slot to get the visual effect if you use the helm, torso and legs.
    Because of the way the Dark Legends store is set up, I created this "dummy" object to show you the skull visual effect. I made it a pet that wasn't supposed to be part of the bundle :-/
    (I don't plan on making any changes to this data that would affect anyone's items or the effects they give. I will want to clean it up after the event so the items make sense in your inventory.)
    | | | |

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    Cinco also the bosses in the event area (bookstore) almost always drop nothing if you kill them fast and also sometimes we are able to kill them in one hit and other times they have a bit more hp even if its the same boss
    Drops are a lot less frequent with this event due to the incredibly low difficulty of the zone.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

So If you wear the Moonshadow Set you get the visual skull effect but the pet is fine because you can have the visual effect with other outfits. People have already traded the pet solo so it wouldn't be a good idea to have it removed. However.... the pet and the helmet have the same exact name and Hat icon.. So that might want to be fixed asap because people are buying the pet and actually getting the helmet...
    The Event Is Perfectly fine for legit Farmers so I wouldn't recommend an increase in item drops even though I hate farming I think it balances out the game. Ty For Halloween Event Cinco 😊

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Atomiclegend For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Yes thank you but please fix those issues mentioned by 'Keph '
    Thank you

Btw can you clear this up for us:
    The old form gems that players used for their dodge stats gave a 215% chance to dodge

The new relic gems introduced in this update give a 5% dodge

Can you increase the dodge or is it basically the same chance to dodge?
    Last edited by japan; 10-18-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Moonshadow Guardian skull effects come from wearing the entire set: helmet, top, trousers.
    The Toxic Bloodsucker effect lives on the men's top and the ladies' top; not associated with the set and not accessible with just the mask.
    Is there any way you can just make the skull effects a pet or gem we can wear by itself ? Since so many people have already sold and bought it seperatly . I know many people want the skull effects alone that’s why many haven’t purchased Moonshadow Gaurdian Set because many aren’t really a fan of the set 🙁it would be awesome if you made it into a pet or gem we can purchase with platinum 😊 or! We can farm for it but it will be a very very rare drop 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Vanity

Is there any way you can just make the skull effects a pet or gem we can wear by itself ? Since so many people have already sold and bought it seperatly . I know many people want the skull effects alone that’s why many haven’t purchased Moonshadow Gaurdian Set because many aren’t really a fan of the set 🙁it would be awesome if you made it into a pet or gem we can purchase with platinum 😊 or! We can farm for it but it will be a very very rare drop 😁
    The Skull Effect is a Pet - But you can also get effect by wearing the Hat,Top , and legs..
    Yes People have already sold the pet separately to others for about 15m. The Changes that need to be made before others get scammed is the name of the pet and Hat. They both share the name Moonshadow Helm. The pet should be name "Moonshadow Pet"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    Yes thank you but please fix those issues mentioned by 'Keph '
    Thank you

Btw can you clear this up for us:
    The old form gems that players used for their dodge stats gave a 215% chance to dodge

The new relic gems introduced in this update give a 5% dodge

Can you increase the dodge or is it basically the same chance to dodge?
    This Gem isn't a form gem. Form Gems provide maximum dodge. The Moonshadow Bracelet of Hess is just made to give an edge on dodge chance with high dps and damage. You should still use a form gem in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

I’m saying people don’t want the entire set they just want the skull effect. I know it’s a pet for now but cinco said it was a mistake that may need to be fixed . So I’m saying they should keep it as a pet we can purchase with platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Cinco clearly stated "I don't plan on making any changes to this data that would affect anyone's items or the effects they give. I will want to clean it up after the event so the items make sense in your inventory." Having it removed will effect people's items that bought it separately from others, I believe he means the names so it makes sense in our inventory.

For Toxic Bundle- The Legs do appear to be same as RegalLegs for Male Toons. Perhaps making them green should resolve the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atomiclegend View Post
    Cinco clearly stated "I don't plan on making any changes to this data that would affect anyone's items or the effects they give. I will want to clean it up after the event so the items make sense in your inventory." Having it removed will effect people's items that bought it separately from others, I believe he means the names so it makes sense in our inventory.

For Toxic Bundle- The Legs do appear to be same as RegalLegs for Male Toons. Perhaps making them green should resolve the issue.
    I know it’s not gunna effect anyone’s inventory. I clearly said it would be great if they made the skulls a completely separate item we can purchase as a gem or pet from the Store since many people don’t want to have to wear the entire Moonshadw Guardian Set in order to get the effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Vanity

I know it’s not gunna effect anyone’s inventory. I clearly said it would be great if they made the skulls a completely separate item we can purchase as a gem or pet from the Store since many people don’t want to have to wear the entire Moonshadw Guardian Set in order to get the effect
    We could say the same for Sin Patty Bundle too

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Atomiclegend For This Useful Post: