Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Halloween Elixir

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Angry Halloween Elixir

    Kind of upset, i just spent 50 plat for 12 seconds of fun, the elixir is not worth it at all. It dies after 1 drop which is kind of annoying. 50 plat ill never get back.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Wow, my father won't let me use his credit card anyways, since I'm only 11..

  3. #3
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hmmmm..... seems fine to me. 50 plat = vanity item....... seems worth it to me considering these items are only around for this time of the year....

  4. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    None of your Business
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    The hunter elixer is not worth it! The winter event elixer cost only 3 plat per item and/or vanity drop when boss dies and last for 4 hours. How come this Halloween event cost 50 plat per item/or vanity drop and only last for 30mins I don't get it! Explain pls

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Sell the item u got for 9,99$

    There ur 50 back

  6. #6
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superswice View Post
    The hunter elixer is not worth it! The winter event elixer cost only 3 plat per item and/or vanity drop when boss dies and last for 4 hours. How come this Halloween event cost 50 plat per item/or vanity drop and only last for 30mins I don't get it! Explain pls
    Because they need money...... they are "low on resources"

  7. #7
    Forum Adept Kurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PVP
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Because they need money...... they are "low on resources"
    Mymy wyd here?

  8. #8
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Mymy wyd here?
    Im seeing you cry about elixr

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymysticalmage For This Useful Post:


  10. #9
    Forum Adept Congeniality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taco Legends
    Posts
    456
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 164 Times in 118 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Mymy wyd here?
    It's the forums... The purpose of said service is for others to give their opinion, as is the inherent nature of a forum. Thus I would say that his purpose for him being here is to give his input (which I in every way believe he has the right to do so). Also, let's keep things kindly and civil so that people can partake in thoughtful discussion without petty dialogue breaking the flow of thought.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 497 Times in 353 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    It's the forums... The purpose of said service is for others to give their opinion, as is the inherent nature of a forum. Thus I would say that his purpose for him being here is to give his input (which I in every way believe he has the right to do so). Also, let's keep things kindly and civil so that people can partake in thoughtful discussion without petty dialogue breaking the flow of thought.
    Yap that's right anybody has the right to put their thoughts and that's one of the purposes of forums BUT stating discussion threads as 'crying' not just here but at many many proper civil discussions threads is MUCH MORE offensive than just saying hey what r u doing here, that still can be considered as a social interaction.

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Because they need money...... they are "low on resources"


    “Low on resources” my ***

    If they really care about the community, they would sell the game, just seeing them milk the sh1t out of it pisses me off

    No hate to cinco tho :*

  13. #12
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    It's the forums... The purpose of said service is for others to give their opinion, as is the inherent nature of a forum. Thus I would say that his purpose for him being here is to give his input (which I in every way believe he has the right to do so). Also, let's keep things kindly and civil so that people can partake in thoughtful discussion without petty dialogue breaking the flow of thought.
    Well said wallie....... +1

  14. #13
    Banned Mymysticalmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iDarkviper View Post
    “Low on resources” my ***

    If they really care about the community, they would sell the game, just seeing them milk the sh1t out of it pisses me off

    No hate to cinco tho :*
    you deserve much more then a +1 . With the new stat weapon buffs/ halloween elixr the game is pay to win/ pay to play.....

  15. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Kind of upset, i just spent 50 plat for 12 seconds of fun, the elixir is not worth it at all. It dies after 1 drop which is kind of annoying. 50 plat ill never get back.
    Right..... That's crazy.

Similar Threads

  1. Kozner 'Elixir' Counted as timed (elixir) run
    By DarrenPR in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2017, 09:36 AM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 02:35 PM
  3. Goblin Elixir and Damage Bonus Elixir dont stack
    By vawaid in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 10:56 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:06 PM
  5. Loot reroll elixir does not initiate elixir run sometimes
    By Linkincena in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 06:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •