Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017 Halloween Rebellion (Suggestions)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default 2017 Halloween Event Reactions + Suggestions

Hey STS,

First, I would like to thank you for making such an event and I am very thankful for it.

Second, the process in which you created it was very different from before. I would like to suggest that you should make the "Halloween Map or Manor" hostable for free since we all know that not all of the players can afford to buy platinums. So that they would at least enjoy such an event.

Third, the hunter elixer cost too much. I mean look 50 platinums just for 1 drop of vanity. I mean how is this event different from those events such as winter dungeon that needed only 3 platinums to host. Well I guess you could say this different since it's Halloween event not winter event but still it pretty much preposterous. I suggest that instead of doing it for 50 platinum reduced it to at least 5 10 or 20 so that every one could enjoy such drops specially that the "Crimson Bone Shield" and "Asylum Halloween Shield" have low drop rates.

Sincerely,
    Patricia
    Last edited by Patricia Nicolle; 10-18-2017 at 01:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

yea i dropped 20 bucks on it for three runs and dropped the leaches I had in my party red death and asylum. While with the elixer i got three black cat/ghost shields. how do i pay for someone else to get better vanitys then myself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The ability to host the Halloween dungeon and a price adjustment might actually result in more Plat purchases for this event, more smiles all around. Grotto was what, 4 Plat? Grotto was so popular, I remember everyone was running it more than anything else during that winterfest event. The list of active games was pages of scrolling. I only see 8 Halloween manor games right now. This event is great, the new vanities are truly fantastic. A couple of tweaks could really honor it all the more. In any case, many thanks, STS, for Halloween 2017. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    The ability to host the Halloween dungeon and a price adjustment might actually result in more Plat purchases for this event, more smiles all around. Grotto was what, 4 Plat? Grotto was so popular, I remember everyone was running it more than anything else during that winterfest event. The list of active games was pages of scrolling. I only see 8 Halloween manor games right now. This event is great, the new vanities are truly fantastic. A couple of tweaks could really honor it all the more. In any case, many thanks, STS, for Halloween 2017. <3
    Grotto was free on accident

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Grotto was free on accident
    The more expensive Xmas Portal Hunter elixir wasn't required, but 2 plat every 4 hours was needed for Grotto, or until Killjoy was killed.

Anyway, back on point. It's PL prime-time and only 12 Halloween Manor games are up. All of the conversations I've had with numerous friends 100% agree that the ability to host and a price adjustment would make this a hit for them, providing the incentive to buy and use their plat for this event. As I said before, "A couple of tweaks could really honor it all the more. In any case, many thanks, STS, for Halloween 2017. <3"

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Good feedback and good ideas. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback and good ideas. Thanks!
    Thanks, and thank you for the update to the Halloween event today