Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Clickbait title (You won't believe what I think about the STS design team!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Default Clickbait title (You won't believe what I think about the STS design team!)

Hey I've quit the game since long ago, never getting back since they've overcomplicated the game and made the gap between newer players and older ones bigger than ever before. But despite all this I logged in for once, to see my friends on here and stuff (not that anyone was online, rip) and anyway I really really dig this years pennywise. But mostly, the creepy crawly backpack for rogue is amazing and soooo cool looking, so I looked at some of the other items added since i quit, and they were all really cool.
    Anyway point is major shoutout to sts designers cause you all are cool and creative keep doing you!

(Also I might not sleep tonight due to nightmares of huge *** spiders on my back but that's worth it)

anyway *Ninjaquit* jina out bye cya again in like a year or something love ya

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Thanks! Later. Bye :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: