Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artefact rare now?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Artefact rare now?!?!

What about my awakens spend on it ? And about Gold loot Op, people sell and buy it for op price and now it transform in rare without Awakens ???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

What about artefacts like it ??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

LOL... ppl spent 10+m yesterday on lvl 2 art... now is useless 200k maybe )) lot of ppl will be very mad

5. The Following User Says Thank You to markonibg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markonibg View Post
    LOL... ppl spent 10+m yesterday on lvl 2 art... now is useless 200k maybe )) lot of ppl will be very mad
    this needs to at least be epic or legendary, and yet it does not cover the lost gold and awakens, I have no idea how many awakens were spent to get an awaken gold loot like the one in the photo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh that’s just mess up man...knowing numerous people paid for artifact cause it was arcane now it’s not, furthermore the awaking are gone 0.0 sts better get into action cause it’s about to be a lot of anger people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Am I the only one who thought hmm green icon but red writing? I had a feeling that it was rare so I did not buy it before but I wanted level 30 anyway once price stabilizes. So glad I did not buy it though

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

me too... I thinking to buy one for 2m for mage... good I did not

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Really sts do something even i spent a lot to buy that lvl2 arcane artifact

i'm your Biggest Nightmare

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Am I the only one who thought hmm green icon but red writing? I had a feeling that it was rare so I did not buy it before but I wanted level 30 anyway once price stabilizes. So glad I did not buy it though
    I bought one for 2.4m before the shutdown and I sold it right after for the same price . I thank God I didn't lost my hard earned gold. But many other people did ......that's sad . I feel bad for those who lost millions. I wish something could be done for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Yeah, I too thought something was off when there was no aura and the color was green. I too have lost millions this way n other items before. It's never fun
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Please put it epic or legend, and it still dont back all the lost gold .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iove For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

The easiest way to make or lose money is an sts nerf.

Back when awakening were introduced to belts, sts refunded all the awakening gems used by people who tried to awaken within the first couple hours or so of the release. Even though on forums it cleary said the correct awakens possible, sts felt like they owed people for incorrectly displaying possible awakens in the game itself. This outraged me, as many people who spent millions on awakening items and were able to get good awakens were able to sell there newly awakened items as well as get refunded all the elite awakening gems, giving them a huge profit. For the rest of us who chose not to awaken items or were unable to in the first couple hours, we got nothing.

This example of the lvl 2 arcane artifact, however, is much different. There was no comunication on the devs part that it was not supposed to be arcane. People spent and lost millions because of this, so where is the compensation now? Unlike the belt awakening example, I feel like some form of refund is deserved by the people who lost so much gold. Unfortunantly Im unsure what a "fair" amount would be without upsetting everyone. I know the sts team is busy but I feel like there needs to be a little more attention to detail when releasing new content. This event started off looking like it would be very fun but now I am just very disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    The easiest way to make or lose money is an sts nerf.

Back when awakening were introduced to belts, sts refunded all the awakening gems used by people who tried to awaken within the first couple hours or so of the release. Even though on forums it cleary said the correct awakens possible, sts felt like they owed people for incorrectly displaying possible awakens in the game itself. This outraged me, as many people who spent millions on awakening items and were able to get good awakens were able to sell there newly awakened items as well as get refunded all the elite awakening gems, giving them a huge profit. For the rest of us who chose not to awaken items or were unable to in the first couple hours, we got nothing.

This example of the lvl 2 arcane artifact, however, is much different. There was no comunication on the devs part that it was not supposed to be arcane. People spent and lost millions because of this, so where is the compensation now? Unlike the belt awakening example, I feel like some form of refund is deserved by the people who lost so much gold. Unfortunantly Im unsure what a "fair" amount would be without upsetting everyone. I know the sts team is busy but I feel like there needs to be a little more attention to detail when releasing new content. This event started off looking like it would be very fun but now I am just very disappointed.
    exactly, we are not to blame, nothing was warned, here the print of my last artifact bought, now it is no longer worth anything, apart from the awakens I spent on it, now, imagine who paid 10m in it and spent a lot in awakens, too sad yet hope some update on this, would be grateful not to lose so much gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    nope... i thought the same thing and thats why i didnt buy it... green icon but red text just doesnt make sense, why would they make 2 arcane artifacts 1 with worse stats...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Clap...clap...clap! Congratulation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yeah, I too thought something was off when there was no aura and the color was green. I too have lost millions this way n other items before. It's never fun
    Arcane artifacts have:
    1) red letters (which the lvl 2 had)
    2) 3 jewel sockets (which the lvl 2 had)
    3) 4 awakening slots (which the lvl 2 had)

The "green color" seemed more like a bug than anything that would indicate otherwise given the 3 arcane attributes noted above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Im sorry but an artifact with 5 stats and 5 stats cant and will never be arcane and everyone knew that it was a bug which was going to bd fixed so imo its ur own fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Im sorry but an artifact with 5 stats and 5 stats cant and will never be arcane and everyone knew that it was a bug which was going to bd fixed so imo its ur own fault.
    I disagree it was the awakening that made it look arcane, 5 stats 5 stats doesn't matter much. Can't blame us imo

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Capppie View Post
    I disagree it was the awakening that made it look arcane, 5 stats 5 stats doesn't matter much. Can't blame us imo

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk
    Ofc i can, u should have realized that 4 awakening slots always come with an arcane item which has op stats for its lvl and this artifact doesnt...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    The level 30 arcane artifact has 25/25 stats. Isn't that low compared to 5/5 at level 2?