Thread: Lv2 Artifact went from Arcane to Rare after 10/20/17 hotfix* lost money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Lv2 Artifact went from Arcane to Rare after 10/20/17 hotfix* lost money

Hello I am speaking for many people who have spent platinum purchased with real money to either awaken or get gold to buy and awaken lvl2 "arcane" artifacts that after the hotfix, turned into rare level rarity. There was no talk about this issue post-hotfix on the forum thread jutg made about said hotfix. People lost a lot of gold because of this mistake. I understand the players market is out of your guys hands but many also (including me) have spent platinum to awaken these because they had 4 awaken slots before the hotfix! Luckilly I only spent around 100 platinum, a friend of mine spent well over that amount with his own money. This deserves some type of reimbursment please.. Losing money because of your guys mistake is unjust. I sent an email but no response near 24hrs now..
    "Know thyself."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

update: I have been given back my elite awakening gems. Thanks guys! (: I appreciate it. Even though I didn't get any email response unless its in my spam folder.. regardless of that thanks again. I just feel bad for the people who spent a lot of in game gold to buy the artifact when it was arcane =/ i guess there truly is nothing you guys can do since the market is not in your guys' control. Still is a sucky situation for them sadly
    "Know thyself."