Thread: Rare Hallows artifact to arcane suggestion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default Rare Hallows artifact to arcane suggestion

There's been a lot of complaints about the rare lvl 2 Hallows artifacts. I honestly doubt that STS will consider compensating the people who lost millions who bought it the first day. Furthermore, as the event continues on, it's pretty obvious that the market is being flooded by these artifacts and thus ends up as almost useless. With this in mind, I suggest to make the arcane artifact craftable through the rare ones.

To avoid people from complaining about the arcane one losing value, make the crafting requirement a huge number of artifacts of the same type. I'm thinking about 50-100 of the same type, maybe even more. This way, the artifacts will actually be circulated and consumed on cafting instead of getting liquidated in inventory or sitting in your inventory with no use.

As to keep the arcane artifact price up, you could throw in a few magna and victus runes. This way, the arcane artifact is still limited by the number of halloween loots, and by the time and cost to gather the magna and victus fragments.

This is by no means a way of compensating those who lost millions but it's better than having to liquidate them to 8 gold each. It's just a way to make something off from these artifacts and maybe earn a bit of the gold people lost.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post: