Thread: Platinum offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Platinum offers

Dear justg, i dont know why but offers from fyber dont give me my plats.. i already completed the requirements needed in the offer but still no plats. i reported it on fyber they told me send a screenshot of proof, which i did also but still no plats. i need those plats because its event week. Hope i get it soon TY.

-Ign Troyamacp

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paleemperor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleemperor View Post
    Dear justg, i dont know why but offers from fyber dont give me my plats.. i already completed the requirements needed in the offer but still no plats. i reported it on fyber they told me send a screenshot of proof, which i did also but still no plats. i need those plats because its event week. Hope i get it soon TY.

-Ign Troyamacp
    Well, I suggest you to not depend by the platinums, I stoped doing offers for fyber or any of the companies because they don't reward you everytime, and they have a lot of types to scam you. For example I completed an offer from them with 500 plat. Said offers were 80 more of that kind. In one week I finally completed the entire offer, but they said my offer is not avaible because they expired. And another thing...Spacetime can't help you with third party services.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burnwithme View Post
    Well, I suggest you to not depend by the platinums, I stoped doing offers for fyber or any of the companies because they don't reward you everytime, and they have a lot of types to scam you. For example I completed an offer from them with 500 plat. Said offers were 80 more of that kind. In one week I finally completed the entire offer, but they said my offer is not avaible because they expired. And another thing...Spacetime can't help you with third party services.
    ty .. fyber told me that their systems automatically blocks account .. guess what for no reasons .. that mean they cant give me my plats after completing their offers.. yeah i guess ill not be having any plats . really annoying and disappointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burnwithme View Post
    For example I completed an offer from them with 500 plat. Said offers were 80 more of that kind. In one week I finally completed the entire offer, but they said my offer is not avaible because they expired. And another thing...Spacetime can't help you with third party services.
    Yes all offers have a time limit that you must complete in time e.g. Reach level 10 in X or Y game but what they usually mean is reach level 10 in X or Y game in 1-2 days. This requires you to make in-app purchases on the other game so it is possible to reach level 10 in that game within time limit. This is how some offers work in my experiences but I could be wrong.

I have always got plat from offers. If I ever did not then I emailed support and no matter how long it took I always got the plat. So try again and give all info they ask for

-Aze

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Yes all offers have a time limit that you must complete in time e.g. Reach level 10 in X or Y game but what they usually mean is reach level 10 in X or Y game in 1-2 days. This requires you to make in-app purchases on the other game so it is possible to reach level 10 in that game within time limit. This is how some offers work in my experiences but I could be wrong.

I have always got plat from offers. If I ever did not then I emailed support and no matter how long it took I always got the plat. So try again and give all info they ask for

-Aze
    i completed it before time expires . as a matter of fact its like only 2 hours before i finished it . but i dont know whats wrong with fyber

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I do their offers they normally work and if they don’t I just email support and they give me my platinum within a week or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uglystepdog View Post
    When I do their offers they normally work and if they don’t I just email support and they give me my platinum within a week or two

yes i did that too but fyber replied me that they block my account they said its not intended because their system did it and there is nothing they could do to give me what is rightfully mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paleemperor View Post
    yes i did that too but fyber replied me that they block my account they said its not intended because their system did it and there is nothing they could do to give me what is rightfully mine
    Wow that sucks. So you can’t do any offers or they can’t help if an offer doesn’t work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uglystepdog View Post
    Wow that sucks. So you can’t do any offers or they can’t help if an offer doesn’t work?

yes that is correct and that really sucks for a player who dont buy plats. offers are the only way for me to get plats but now i cant.