Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
A selected few got access to the black set. How do you think the lower levels feel? During pre bsm for black dragon gear, there were people who did 1000 runs for the ichur quest and still didnt get a single piece. Youre saying make a free dungeon so STS once again cant make a decenr amount of money in plat sales? NO! You may have a mostly free player base but you cannot make those drop rates for those who buy plat and those who dont that close. No one would buy plat if those drop rates were that close. I know i wouldnt. These drop rates need significant differences for those who are free to play and those that purchase plat often. As i stated before. Cinco is trying to get people to purchase plat. Thus making a plat dungeon with way better drop rate will make people buy plat. It always boils down to a buisness stand point in the end with this game nowadays. Cinco is one of very few who still work on this game. I would like to see this game brought back to life with gear such as this. I have drop rate ideas that i think will work for both parties. Plat dungeon (.4% chance or 1/250) free dungeon (.15% chance) more people are free to play. Purchasing. Plat will give you a better chance at getting these items. But if you make these open to all levels. Its not hard to cap now.
1. You're literally just doubling my drop rate percentages but giving f2p 0.05% less & yet you talk trash about how I am trying to prevent sales.

2. You literally stated that sts shouldn't make a free to play dungeon yet further down in your comment you say there will be a free dungeon.

3. Just because they want boosted plat sales does not mean people are going to fork out money for an event, not everybody has money to throw at a video game whenever. Btw 2750 platinum for a plat weapon is just insane.. That would literally cost me like $180 dollars. You think I am stupid enough to pay that amount of money for some pixels that ruin the experience of the game? Btw not everyone has access to a dev dragon you know? Some people are new or just not wealthy. How are they suppose to lvl up fast, huh? They would need plat or a lot of in game currency, smart-arse.

4. If people are botting that is no reason for f2p to suffer, sts should have a system to prevent it.*

5. Loot should be available to any levels that are lvl 10 or higher during an event. Events are not caps.

6. Reskinning items & just changing the names is ok. I understand they gotta do what they gotta do & people would like their favourite colour armour.
I personally would like a fluoro turquoise with a black trim dragon set. I'd also like to see fluoro lime green. They could simply just reskin multiple of the same items to have more to farm for during an event, like you stated previously. This would also increase each items rarity.

7. At the end of the day you need to see I am not trying to argue with you, I just want you to understand that f2p shouldn't miss out due to issues such as botting that sts hasn't tried to prevent or the fact that they're trying to boost plat sales. They will boost plat sales no matter what, selling a 2x drop rate elixir like I had already mentioned that they should do in a previous post, is the way to do it right. People are going to buy it if it increases their odds from 1k to 500 or 500 to 250 either way.