Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's the point of keeping Rhino so OP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Rhino was the worst class until I made him viable with updates a few months ago.
    ENDGAME rhinos are far more than just viable, calling rhino un-killable isn't exaggeration. They're the tank that nuke everything. Atleast endgame rhino SET damage should be nerfed abit, if not then the defensive stats, they don't meant to nuke everything sitting on a tank, that's clearly unfair. This way that won't effect other level rhinoes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    ENDGAME rhinos are far more than just viable, calling rhino un-killable isn't exaggeration. They're the tank that nuke everything. Atleast endgame rhino SET damage should be nerfed abit, if not then the defensive stats, they don't meant to nuke everything sitting on a tank, that's clearly unfair. This way that won't effect other level rhinoes.
    The Sets DMG is fine. Majority of rhino fights are just pure critical attacks which is why everyone dies. Only things that need to be tuned down is Dodge, Critical, Hit%, and possibly mana regeneration. Rhino as a whole has waaaay less health than other classes if i remember correctly mages has more base health than rhino, so does birds, to complain about rhinos health would be false once you consider the fact bears HP goes beyond that of the rhino class. Why would a supporting Tank have the same HP as a mage or a assault class USING STR GEAR. Calling rhinos unkillable IS a Exaggeration OUTSIDE FOX. You're looking at things at a birds standpoint, when was there ever a zone birds had the FULL CAPABILITY OF BEATING RHINOS? I can name zones where rhinos and birds are equal on 1 hand, 1, 45, 66, 76(possibly) thats it. To say mages can't really compete vs rhinos is making rhinos seem more "OP" than they really are. I've talked to some rhinos and majority of them say mages are very hard opponents to beat, for my case birds are alot more difficult because of my build. Bears itself is inconsistent as STR. Last cap we saw bears not that good as STR so the same can be said for now but then again that's my standpoint as a rhino vs bear. I just feel like bears don't do as much damage to other STR bears or rhinos as they should be. I can agree on one thing. PURE STAT AND HEMI NEEDS TO GO. LIKE GOGO. FORGOTTEN BOW TYPE UPDATE. These plat weapons are on a whole other level than what we've seen before. At least when the Forgotten weapons came out later along the lines we got weapons that can stack up against them. But this is absurd it's legit a 2 shot kill buffed 3shot kill unbuffed. That's not fair what so ever. If cinco won't nerf them then can we at least get s buff on 4pc items? I don't even want to see pure stat craftable i just want free to play players to compete instead of getting doninated by these guns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    The Sets DMG is fine. Majority of rhino fights are just pure critical attacks which is why everyone dies. Only things that need to be tuned down is Dodge, Critical, Hit%, and possibly mana regeneration. Rhino as a whole has waaaay less health than other classes if i remember correctly mages has more base health than rhino, so does birds, to complain about rhinos health would be false once you consider the fact bears HP goes beyond that of the rhino class. Why would a supporting Tank have the same HP as a mage or a assault class USING STR GEAR. Calling rhinos unkillable IS a Exaggeration OUTSIDE FOX. You're looking at things at a birds standpoint, when was there ever a zone birds had the FULL CAPABILITY OF BEATING RHINOS? I can name zones where rhinos and birds are equal on 1 hand, 1, 45, 66, 76(possibly) thats it. To say mages can't really compete vs rhinos is making rhinos seem more "OP" than they really are. I've talked to some rhinos and majority of them say mages are very hard opponents to beat, for my case birds are alot more difficult because of my build. Bears itself is inconsistent as STR. Last cap we saw bears not that good as STR so the same can be said for now but then again that's my standpoint as a rhino vs bear. I just feel like bears don't do as much damage to other STR bears or rhinos as they should be. I can agree on one thing. PURE STAT AND HEMI NEEDS TO GO. LIKE GOGO. FORGOTTEN BOW TYPE UPDATE. These plat weapons are on a whole other level than what we've seen before. At least when the Forgotten weapons came out later along the lines we got weapons that can stack up against them. But this is absurd it's legit a 2 shot kill buffed 3shot kill unbuffed. That's not fair what so ever. If cinco won't nerf them then can we at least get s buff on 4pc items? I don't even want to see pure stat craftable i just want free to play players to compete instead of getting doninated by these guns.
    Strickly endgame rhino is the topic of discussion, and I think even cinco himself missed that we talked only about L100 Endgame rhino, MY FAULT, I should have mentioned it clearly.

If you wanna decrease crit, it must be done in an way that the crit should be significantly less than 100 after full buff, either way damage will be less. Whatever everybody knows that it's such a tank that can nuke anything (4 piece sets )

Rhino with pure stat gun do damage 1500 on my 4 pc talon bird, I didn't notice to do that much damage with any other class pure stat weapon, that's also implies a high damage either for rhino class (most probably) or rhino pure stat gun.