Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's the point of keeping Rhino so OP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation What's the point of keeping Rhino so OP?

Everybody knows that rhino is game breaking OP, it can easily few hit kill a 4pc set bird while survive full combo after full combo after full combo ... from a bird. Against mages, if the mage can keep it frozen while delivering its full debuffs and combo and some luck for several times might kill a rhino. Bears don't even want to fight it.

Rhino vs rhino is just boring and tedious, this just makes this class lame, cause nobody wanna fight it, or making a L100 rhino would be fun for these reasons, that we can get some more people leveling for this reason.

The pure stat weapons are out of this context, because hardly anybody use that, and I can see one hit kills all over, if players starts to use that, and that will be needing some serious tweaking, thx.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Everybody knows that rhino is game breaking OP, it can easily few hit kill a 4pc set bird while survive full combo after full combo after full combo ... from a bird. Against mages, if the mage can keep it frozen while delivering its full debuffs and combo and some luck for several times might kill a rhino. Bears don't even want to fight it.

Rhino vs rhino is just boring and tedious, this just makes this class lame, cause nobody wanna fight it, or making a L100 rhino would be fun for these reasons, that we can get some more people leveling for this reason.

The pure stat weapons are out of this context, because hardly anybody use that, and I can see one hit kills all over, if players starts to use that, and that will be needing some serious tweaking, thx.
    Perhaps you just need to learn bird?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Perhaps you just need to learn bird?
    Why do you even comment on here... so disrespectful...
    And yes if more and more PUR.STAT weapons flow in pvp will get very 1-shotty
    Last edited by Kurvy; 10-23-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Why do you even comment on here... so disrespectful...
    And yes if more and more PUR.STAT weapons flow in pvp will get very 1-shotty
    Im the disrespectful one..... mkay....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Rhino is OP, especially now with the speed ring and pure stat guns, it’s ridiculous, they can tank like a bear and move as fast as a fox while nuking like a mage or bird, not to mention a rhino with a gun can almost nuke a bear which doesnt even make sense anymore. 1-1 for the most part in L100 is broken with these $150 guns lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Im the disrespectful one..... mkay....
    Lol, your post history makes it clear..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I don't agree to rhinos being overpowered using axe but pure stat(ALL PURE STATS) need a big nerf. And I'm not talking about a Berf Cinco when you Buff and nerf something at the same time I'm talking about a full on -800 dmg and lower than 1k armor type of nerf. Let's be real rhinos just need a Hit%, Dodge Crit and possibly mana nerf to be honest but knowing StS they'll probably end up A Nerfing the class in all zones rendering the class useless in zones like 30 where rhinos are already trash or i don't know 61-71? Or B nerfing it in endgame only where the class will be just like it has been for the last 5 freaking years or in other terms the previous 3 level caps 76 77 80 85. I'm not saying StS isn't balacing it right it's just not a easy class to balance. A few tweaks is all needed to the point it can still compete and not be a joke class like the rest of the caps. Oh and don't say "rhinos could easily kill peeps during 85 cap" when the buff happened you might as well claim that to be 100 cap because that was not 85 during the begining to early end of the cap.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 10-24-2017 at 01:58 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

"I don't agree to rhinos being overpowered using axe" - Says every rhino that only plays with this class, nothing unexpected LOL.

As I said that I'm keeping the pure stat guns outta this context because if everyone starts to use gun then the arena will get 1-2hit kills all over and that would require some serious tweaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

"I don't agree to rhinos being overpowered using axe" - Says every rhino that only plays with this class, nothing unexpected LOL.

As I said that I'm keeping the pure stat guns outta this context because if everyone starts to use gun then the arena will get 1-2hit kills all over and that would require some serious tweaking.
    If it was overpowered wouldn't it be 2 shotting like the gun? Does the Term Over Powered not mean to be superior in every Way Shape or form? If rhinos axe was over powered as everyone claim then shouldn't rhino 10-0 every class with no effort in only a few hits? I've done many 1v1s with some very good birds and i can tell you sometimes the matches are close if not a stalemate. Maybe it's skill wise? I mean if Cold or Precut can legit have close fights if not win against me shouldn't everyone else who knows what they are doing? I'm a very defensive rhino and i usually sweep through birds little ease even when rhinos was at their weakest in 85 so they legit put me on full defensive. Theoretically birds cannot beat rhinos overall and that's backed up from 98% of all zones. Only places i know where birds can completey dominate rhinos are the likes of 45, sometimes 51, possibly 76 now. This isn't really new we all know this. Mages v supporting tank. Mages aren't Completely put out of Context like they were for years, is it logical that a rhino can sweep through them in a couple combos no but it's also illogical that a mage would run through a rhino as ease as it did for the last 5 years. Same with all other classes. That's why we want a tweak in dodge so attacks can land more and oh don't think just because you die from a rhino said rhino took no dmg. A bird alone gets me near death in some of my fights so i know a dodge nerf will force me into using Brute(I've been using no dodge build) but even then attacks will land because of said dodge nerf. Hit nerf so hit% debuffs can actually be relevant but this should be all class nerf for hit. Critical nerf for obvious reasons. 86 critical no buff on a rhino is begging for instant nukes. Yet all of this is flawed. Maybe if people changed their play style and tried timing your attacks after guardian leaves (birdies that make that darn rhino invincible Murica) or attack AFTER the rhino heals which is a freaking 5second heal delay....thats pretty darn long for a fight mate. In 5 seconds you can deal alot of dmg. Maybe people would win more often. Maybe if birds started rooting AFTER HEAL ADDED WITH ALL MAJOR ATTACKS will birds start killing rhinos more. Maybe if mages didn't spam frost and focus on attacking AFTER GUARDIAN(Birdies invincible Murica) or heal which is 5 seconds.....pretty long for a fight. Will they start killing that rhino off. Who knows maybe nemdomfighter, kurvie, lovefury, cold, and precut are just luck based. I mean Kurvie you yourself said rhinos can sometimes be countered with a change of play style. If the term OP was really the case for rhinos then even the least experienced rhinos would sweep through every experienced player in mage ( bears are weak to me stat wise i think rhino dmg dps should swap with bears dmg dps) and birds. Foxes are the only class who needs to complain about anything but that's for another discussion.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 10-24-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    If it was overpowered wouldn't it be 2 shotting like the gun? Does the Term Over Powered not mean to be superior in every Way Shape or form? If rhinos axe was over powered as everyone claim then shouldn't rhino 10-0 every class with no effort in only a few hits? I've done many 1v1s with some very good birds and i can tell you sometimes the matches are close if not a stalemate. Maybe it's skill wise? I mean if Cold or Precut can legit have close fights if not win against me shouldn't everyone else who knows what they are doing? I'm a very defensive rhino and i usually sweep through birds little ease even when rhinos was at their weakest in 85 so they legit put me on full defensive. Theoretically birds cannot beat rhinos overall and that's backed up from 98% of all zones. Only places i know where birds can completey dominate rhinos are the likes of 45, sometimes 51, possibly 76 now. This isn't really new we all know this. Mages v supporting tank. Mages aren't Completely put out of Context like they were for years, is it logical that a rhino can sweep through them in a couple combos no but it's also illogical that a mage would run through a rhino as ease as it did for the last 5 years. Same with all other classes. That's why we want a tweak in dodge so attacks can land more and oh don't think just because you die from a rhino said rhino took no dmg. A bird alone gets me near death in some of my fights so i know a dodge nerf will force me into using Brute(I've been using no dodge build) but even then attacks will land because of said dodge nerf. Hit nerf so hit% debuffs can actually be relevant but this should be all class nerf for hit. Critical nerf for obvious reasons. 86 critical no buff on a rhino is begging for instant nukes. Yet all of this is flawed. Maybe if people changed their play style and tried timing your attacks after guardian leaves (birdies that make that darn rhino invincible Murica) or attack AFTER the rhino heals which is a freaking 5second heal delay....thats pretty darn long for a fight mate. In 5 seconds you can deal alot of dmg. Maybe people would win more often. Maybe if birds started rooting AFTER HEAL ADDED WITH ALL MAJOR ATTACKS will birds start killing rhinos more. Maybe if mages didn't spam frost and focus on attacking AFTER GUARDIAN(Birdies invincible Murica) or heal which is 5 seconds.....pretty long for a fight. Will they start killing that rhino off. Who knows maybe nemdomfighter, kurvie, lovefury, cold, and precut are just luck based. I mean Kurvie you yourself said rhinos can sometimes be countered with a change of play style. If the term OP was really the case for rhinos then even the least experienced rhinos would sweep through every experienced player in mage ( bears are weak to me stat wise i think rhino dmg dps should swap with bears dmg dps) and birds. Foxes are the only class who needs to complain about anything but that's for another discussion.
    You yourself made it clear that "as everyone claims rhino OP" in the above bolded line, in fact that those birds you named used to refer "no point fighting rhino" after getting reked by rhinos even in the pre dodge nerf phase when rhinos were less overpowered than compared to now, due to fact that damage itself was high.

You trying to put yourself at the parameter of a perfect rhino here, a proper build & just decent rhino can destroy any other class any player, if you can't you need to tweak your tactics and/or builds, but ya as I already said, due to superior freezing capabilities of mages, a mage can kill it but that takes lots of effort and luck too.

And why rhino is OP, already explained in my original post, it don't have to be 1-2 hit killer to be OP, what are you talking about? at least make some sense TBH. As already told you, your whole perspective is playing WITH rhino not AGAINST it, thus you're trying to put something tactical that aren't there ATALL simply those tactics don't & can't work because you're already dead before that & for other reasons. The only thing that can kill rhino after serious effort is to KEEP EM AWAY FROM YOU, the one & only tactic that can work against a rhino, and that's hard cause of 3 sec CD charge skill of rhino, where mage have slight advantage of superb freezes, that's where they get the chance & that's the main reason along with superb debuffs, it's comparably easier to kill rhino with a mage BUT still, rhino is much OP than mage, the chances are still narrow.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-24-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Lol, your post history makes it clear..
    Please dont act like your so innocent......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Name:  IMG_6376.PNG
Views: 668
Size:  84.3 KB no questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

LOL, what's the point of this SS. Seems to be irrelevant to the topic of this thread!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

LOL, what's the point of this SS. Seems to be irrelevant to the topic of this thread!
    Whynotcrit is whynotsuck... they are an example of a horrible player that can win because of the rhino stat weapon. 4-1 him bird vs bird, lose 10-0 to his pay to win weapon. It's so dumb people can make up for a lack of skill by paying to win. So many actually GOOD players leaving or just not playing pvp anymore.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Whynotcrit is whynotsuck... they are an example of a horrible player that can win because of the rhino stat weapon. 4-1 him bird vs bird, lose 10-0 to his pay to win weapon. It's so dumb people can make up for a lack of skill by paying to win. So many actually GOOD players leaving or just not playing pvp anymore.

Nowadays endgame is pretty deserted for that reason, theres usually more locked games than open ones lol, these guns are screwing up endgame, not to mention the extra speed ring that nobody asked for. Im surprised they let speed back in PvP, when last year nobody liked it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Nowadays endgame is pretty deserted for that reason, theres usually more locked games than open ones lol, these guns are screwing up endgame, not to mention the extra speed ring that nobody asked for. Im surprised they let speed back in PvP, when last year nobody liked it.
    #wakeupSHEEPLE!

XD

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post

Its not even his weapon either. It's Jens, burberry gm of Virgin. She legit bought the entire guild Pure stat guns. Every virgin you see using pure stat is not theirs. The entire guild is pay to win and majority if not all are not that good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

With these weapons i do feel like endgame is gonna be a repeat of blaster birds x100, except now with every class.

25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,167 Posts

I'm not nerfing the Pure Stat nor the Hemi-Stat weaponry.

Rhino was the worst class until I made him viable with updates a few months ago.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'm not nerfing the Pure Stat nor the Hemi-Stat weaponry.

Rhino was the worst class until I made him viable with updates a few months ago.
    Yeah, and now it’s the most overpowered class by far. Literally a dashing tank that can heal like a mage and nuke like a bird. That doesn’t sound overpowered enough to nerf something? The inbalance in pvp is ridiculous. PvP pre-2h buff was more balanced than the current state of pvp now, and rhinos were still the best class even then lol. If nothing’s going to be done about this then i won’t be surprised to see everyone go rhino in a few months like how everyone was running around with a mage in 80 cap.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 11-01-2017 at 03:05 PM.