Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's the point of keeping Rhino so OP?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I don't agree to rhinos being overpowered using axe but pure stat(ALL PURE STATS) need a big nerf. And I'm not talking about a Berf Cinco when you Buff and nerf something at the same time I'm talking about a full on -800 dmg and lower than 1k armor type of nerf. Let's be real rhinos just need a Hit%, Dodge Crit and possibly mana nerf to be honest but knowing StS they'll probably end up A Nerfing the class in all zones rendering the class useless in zones like 30 where rhinos are already trash or i don't know 61-71? Or B nerfing it in endgame only where the class will be just like it has been for the last 5 freaking years or in other terms the previous 3 level caps 76 77 80 85. I'm not saying StS isn't balacing it right it's just not a easy class to balance. A few tweaks is all needed to the point it can still compete and not be a joke class like the rest of the caps. Oh and don't say "rhinos could easily kill peeps during 85 cap" when the buff happened you might as well claim that to be 100 cap because that was not 85 during the begining to early end of the cap.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 10-24-2017 at 01:58 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: