Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-10-23 Content Update (239043)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Default 2017-10-23 Content Update (239043)

Halloween Hemi-Stat weapons can now be used to complete the Ok'Tal Elite item set.
    You can now start te XAR LAT'KO 'Collect 200' dimension crystal quest at Level 90 (was 95).
    Reduced chance of crafting component drops in later levels. XP Orb drop chance remains the same.
    A portal to your Guild Hall has been added to the Planet Ok'Tal towne.
    Players with planet access are returned to the Ok'Tal towne when exiting the Guild Hall.
    Players without access to the Ok'Tal Planet are returned to Balefort Castle.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Oktal bog is still bugged. Getting nothing but crafting materials in that map. Crafting materials should only be lootable for Lvl95+ seeing as we cant craft anything usable until Lvl95. Should be xp orbs up until Lvl95 then crafting materials/Orbs. Id like to level and do the quests i need to at the same time. Considering the quests take alot of time to do especially since you only get 3-5 pieces per run, although ive been getting 1 and sometimes 2 per runs.

I would also like to see dev dragon giving the pure stat/hemi weapons the damage boost that comes wuth dev dragon. I equip dev dragon to use and it gives me HP and Armor. Does not give me the damage boost. Would like to know if it was intetionally or if there is a damage cap.
    Last edited by slamm3dsoc13ty; 10-23-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Halloween Hemi-Stat weapons can now be used to complete the Ok'Tal Elite item set.
    You can now start te XAR LAT'KO 'Collect 200' dimension crystal quest at Level 90 (was 95).
    Reduced chance of crafting component drops in later levels. XP Orb drop chance remains the same.
    A portal to your Guild Hall has been added to the Planet Ok'Tal towne.
    Players with planet access are returned to the Ok'Tal towne when exiting the Guild Hall.
    Players without access to the Ok'Tal Planet are returned to Balefort Castle.
    Thank you for the update

I am unsure if this across the board for everyone, but those I have spoken to are still saying they're *not* getting XP orbs in bog, however they are dropping nicely in basin and bayou. Would like to see the orbs drop in bog, too, if that's the case.

+1 for dev/psyko pets adding their stats for those who have also equipped the pure or hemi stat weapon sets.

The ability to get the 200 quest at 90 will be very useful for getting out of swamp quicker; very nice change. Portal to GH is a neat addition. Perhaps one day we will be able to directly join the guild hall via the friend/guild roster "Join" button.

The reduction of crafting materials will also come in handy, making for faster runs without having to clear the inventory so often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Nice update, but is L95+ not supposed to get xp orbs on Bayou? People seem to be getting them when they don't drop for me. Bog stopped dropping them after I turned 95.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Cinco deserves a raise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Thank you for the update.

The Hemi-stat weapons and pure stat weapons do not give the bonus damage when wearing Developer Dragon or Psy.ko.

Ok'Tal Basin and Ok'Tal Bayou maps givea great amount of xp orbs from the mobs and the boss, however, Ok'tal Bog only gives xp orbs from the boss. The mobs in Bog give a huge amount of crafting materials.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

awesome! keep updating!