Thread: Regarding pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Regarding pvp

Lets discuss the problems with pvp (my views and yours)
    Soo tanks now over passed 10hp 2k dmg and 9k armor arent tanks suppose to just tank and not deal almost the same dmg as rouges and mages? Starting to see more and more guilds stacking tanks and calling themselves "pro" but won't join/run in pvp if they dont have more than 2 tanks (no tank on either side)im not saying nerf tanks its just a thought.
    Make a new pvp or much better take that ffa map and turn in into a new pvp map with 6v6 pvp.
    Maybe put a limit on how many tanks can be in each side caz reason why u will see ppl stacking 5 tanks and 1 rouge and leave mages out of the fun.
    I would also like to see a pvp map where speed sets aint allowed tired of these spawn killing rouges and tired of sts not wanting to fix the spawn shield. I remember a dev said "have u tried not moving because if u dont move u won't die and the shield will still be on u" and players WHO ACTUALLY pvp kept telling this dev that it was false but nooo the dev kept saying we were wrong but never even saw his evidence supporting it.
    anymore thoughts feel free to comment
    -this is not a nerf thread so yall dont have to get triggered-

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Class restrictions was talked about at 56 cap and decided back then it will be a bad idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It's to far gone imo. The whole gear scaling system needs redone to fix pvp. Scaling needs to be seperate for every lvl and I believe sts scales everything as a whole except endgame. That's also why all the legend gear has worse stats then older legend gear. To scale every lvl for every class and to actually balance would be a insane amount of testing and work. So like I said unless sts is willing to do something on those lines pvp will never be fixed. Or they could cap stats for certain lvls this would be the easiest way I guess?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    It's to far gone imo. The whole gear scaling system needs redone to fix pvp. Scaling needs to be seperate for every lvl and I believe sts scales everything as a whole except endgame. That's also why all the legend gear has worse stats then older legend gear. To scale every lvl for every class and to actually balance would be a insane amount of testing and work. So like I said unless sts is willing to do something on those lines pvp will never be fixed. Or they could cap stats for certain lvls this would be the easiest way I guess?
    The 63s joining the 62-61 bracket unfair af they only go to 63 for the arc belt which has a huge advantage with the lower lvls. atomicxx said "the arc belt ain't no big difference only 20 dmg" Dumbest thing i heard in a while .Now that theres arc artifact lvl30 i don't know if there's a big difference now. But i dont think 63s should enter 61-62bracket its just unfair. Or any other lvl pvp with big difference on gear. Sts needs to focus more on their pvp mode in Al pve already died and got toooo boring.

Last edited by GucciGang; 10-26-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGang View Post
    Sts needs to focus more on their pvp mode in Al pve already died and got toooo boring.

Repeat that again bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    Repeat that again bro.
    Ight i think you lacking some brain cells ill repeat once more for yah. Most the updates if not all have been towards pve nothing new for pvp or at least something to balance it out. Btw I saw your thread about changing the mages shield to 15 sec eh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGang View Post
    Ight i think you lacking some brain cells ill repeat once more for yah. Most the updates if not all have been towards pve nothing new for pvp or at least something to balance it out. Btw I saw your thread about changing the mages shield to 15 sec eh...

Lol... That moment when you are trying to support someone's opinion and you get an offense from the same one.
    Just quoted that part but that was extremely aggressive for you to come with your brain cells and old fashion stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

In my opinion it is balanced, Tanks with lvl 66 sets have 2k damage .. well have u tried looking at a rogue with lvl 66 set? they have 5-6k damage ( not dps) .. so if u are saying tanks have same damage as rogues ur wrong ... if u wanna do a battle ground against other guilds limit the level cap and dont put 66 because lvl 66 sets are OP compared to lvl 60 balance set or something ... and as for the tdm if u dont have set lvl 66 dont go tdm as i said set 66 are OP if u dont have them u will realy see tanks as rogues.. just an opinion ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sts care pve player more pvper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karnkikint View Post
    Sts care pve player more pvper

Entirely recolored expansion gave nothing to pve players so I'd say they care about both groups equally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

In my opinion, I feel a new map isn't gonna cut it as much. As a dev myself, I wouldn't waste resources on something I know a small group of people in the game will use, those people being people from 59+, cuz remember other levels are slightly inactive right now, at those levels people barely use the FFA currently available (I haven't had a single FFA match on my rogue at 41 or my mage at 46 but its not just me). I just wanted to chip in my opinion on this. I do have idea's, It's just I'm on the bus and my stop is near.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Want a tank nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well if we do look at it
    56 was mages OP, 61 was rouges OP, so don’t complain when it’s our turn you’ll get ur turn