Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
Ive been at 14 and 16. Both are a waste of time. If u want to pvp dont go 16 because you will spend 95% of your time in empty rooms. 14 has enough players to be active but everybody is a pussy and they dont fight eachother. People spend more time talking in pvp maps than actually fighting. I was there for weeks and had 1 actual set up clash vs the supposed best players with best gears. In half an hour ther were 9 kills, we beat them 8-1. 9 kills in 30 minutes shows how broken it is. The armor is so broken and the players there are bad. A rogue with belt and 1600 armor died 6 times. Our mage with no para and 900 armor died once. At 14-17 well geared rogues cant even kill eachother 1v1 using heals, very little skill involved in 1v1 anymore. Its nothing but spam skills and whoever has the best rng on crits and heals from shadow pierce wins.

All in all i wasted a lot of my time trying these levels in the past few months.
Been trying 16 since a week and it's not bad actually and rogues do kill each other almost all the time except if they run out of mana it will be kinda difficult to kill the other

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk